Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I love driving my Taycan and would love to have another Porsche in the garage.
We are lucky here in Europe that we have the CCS2 connecror on nearly all EV’s. There are some CHAdeMO, but very very few. I would also love to have a Macan EV but not generation 1. Will be very interesting to see how they will be in the SW area. I have no doubt that the new Macan will drive and handle superbly though.
Sponsored

senwar

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY24 CT4
Country flag
I'm probably going to get one at the end of my PCP (Nov 25). Had a deposit of interest down for a while but cancelled earlier this year and swapped to getting a Taycan.

I've had SUV's for years and do already sort of miss the driving position (and comfort).

rolfbesard

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD + Taycan Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Press release new Macan EV will be on 25 januari 2024. just got confirmation of my Porsche center.

Capt Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan4S. 2017 Macan S
Country flag
Anyone considering the EV Macan coming in 2024? I had one of the first Macan's when the gas version came out years ago, but sold it just a few months after (didn't really like the SUV feel). That being said, the EV Macan Turbo will potentially have as-much HP/TQ (possibly more) then the Taycan Turbo - at a much lower cost. Also probably some new features/tech compared to my 2021 Taycan (or any 2020-2024 Taycan).

https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/spy-shots/porsche/macan-suv/

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2025-porsche-macan-ev-first-look-review/
I have a 2017 MacanS with 33k on it and love it. Keep one gas and one EV in the stable just in case ... here in CA with the fires, storms and earthquakes it's safe to have both capabilities.
Sponsored