Taycanist

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I have a 22 Taycan. It's been over 5 months working on the same issue.

The vehicle started making a fan noise under the front side. I took this vehicle to the porsche dealership 3 times, they couldn't duplicate the issue. Even though I provided the videos showing where it was coming from and how it sounded like, they couldn't locate the problem.
4th time I took the vehicle to the dealership, they were able to duplicate the issue and they said it was an AC aircompressor and the mount. it took a couple of weeks to replace them. And i got my vehicle back.

Now here you go again, the vehicle still makes the same noise. It seems like Porsche and the dealership gave up on this issue. Is there anything I can do legally? I wasted so much time dealing with this crap.

Not to mention, the lane control almost killed me by pulling the car out of the lane itself..
Sponsored

OP
OP

Taycanist

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
Is the car drivable if this is an issue? Or is it safe to drive and without overheating the battery?

I have a similar issue.

freeforall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag
I have a 22 Taycan. It's been over 5 months working on the same issue.

The vehicle started making a fan noise under the front side. I took this vehicle to the porsche dealership 3 times, they couldn't duplicate the issue. Even though I provided the videos showing where it was coming from and how it sounded like, they couldn't locate the problem.
4th time I took the vehicle to the dealership, they were able to duplicate the issue and they said it was an AC aircompressor and the mount. it took a couple of weeks to replace them. And i got my vehicle back.

Now here you go again, the vehicle still makes the same noise. It seems like Porsche and the dealership gave up on this issue. Is there anything I can do legally? I wasted so much time dealing with this crap.

Not to mention, the lane control almost killed me by pulling the car out of the lane itself..
@Taycanist thanks for posting this. Can you please tell me how this issue got fixed in your case?
I have the same exact noise with my Taycan.
In my case, it only happens when I turn on A/C (if it is only the fan that is ON, the issue doesn't occur). Also it doesn't happen all the time. However the noise I have is identical to yours. I would love your feedback to give guidance to the dealership to avoid long investigation time especially that the issue is rather random in my case.
Sponsored