First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
upgraded mirrors today to carbon fiber, really like how it turned out:like:
How involved was this? I did it myself on my 991 and the process is fairly time consuming.

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
How involved was this? I did it myself on my 991 and the process is fairly time consuming.
I paid the premium and had the dealer do it, I was able to do the clear side markers but that is about all I was comfy doing.

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
If you had to choose again would you still pick the white?

MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I struggled with the decision between silver or white. I am so glad I picked white!!! Contrast to the black graphics are awesome. The car reads more futuristic in white and it has a strong presence sticking out from other cars in white. Carrera White is better in my opinion.

If you had to choose again would you still pick the white?

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I struggled with the decision between silver or white. I am so glad I picked white!!! Contrast to the black graphics are awesome. The car reads more futuristic in white and it has a strong presence sticking out from other cars in white. Carrera White is better in my opinion.
Totally agree. It’s almost like looking at the first iPod. Someone said to me “it looks like your car arrived from 10 years in the future.” I’ve never owned a white car, and never thought I would until I saw the Mission E concept car, and am so thrilled with how it looks.

dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Tesla Model S, BMW i3
Country flag
Totally agree. It’s almost like looking at the first iPod. Someone said to me “it looks like your car arrived from 10 years in the future.” I’ve never owned a white car, and never thought I would until I saw the Mission E concept car, and am so thrilled with how it looks.
Right there with both of you. So not a "white car" guy until now. But this car looks great in white. (It also looks great in other colors! It's a beautiful car! But I think white works best.)

MWarsaw

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Right there with both of you. So not a "white car" guy until now. But this car looks great in white. (It also looks great in other colors! It's a beautiful car! But I think white works best.)
Thats right! First ever white car and couldn’t be happier. Check out this pic...Glass, vents and tail lights are so graphic!

Porsche Taycan Finally Arrived! C11FFC2E-5E58-4BFE-A98C-C8382EE8D85F

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thats right! First ever white car and couldn’t be happier. Check out this pic...Glass, vents and tail lights are so graphic!

C11FFC2E-5E58-4BFE-A98C-C8382EE8D85F.jpeg
Looks awesome! I have to say, the ”fan blade” wheels are really growing on me. I have the Turbo Aero wheels, but might branch out next year and use those for winter tires when I wear these Contis down.