Front camera part #?

mlambert890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
This is a long shot, but does anyone happen to know the part number of the front grille parking camera? I need to replace the part indicated by the question mark. Porsche insists it's 9J1907561G, but I'm almost positive that is the adaptive cruise sensor (per its actual part name), circled below. That said, I can't find any diagram that actually has the camera Ive highlighted with the question mark below.
Porsche Taycan Front camera part #? sensors
Sponsored

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
This is a long shot, but does anyone happen to know the part number of the front grille parking camera? I need to replace the part indicated by the question mark. Porsche insists it's 9J1907561G, but I'm almost positive that is the adaptive cruise sensor (per its actual part name), circled below. That said, I can't find any diagram that actually has the camera Ive highlighted with the question mark below.
I found the attached diagram at this link.

https://www.delawareporscheparts.co...wMjEmdD00LWNyb3NzLXR1cmlzbW8mZT1lbGVjdHJpYw==

I think item number 12 is this drawing is the part you are looking for. Unfortunately, finding the actual part number is more difficult. But perhaps this drawing will help you explain to your Porsche dealer what you are looking for.

I am trying to find the description of item 14 in the drawing. I think it might be an ambient temperature sensor.

Porsche Taycan Front camera part #? GrilleComponentDrawi

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
I did find two related part numbers:

9J1-807-692 camera bracket
9J1-807-766-A-OK1 camera holder

I suspect that the camera part number does not have the Taycan 9J1 prefix since it is likely shared with another vehicle. It probably has a prefix for the vehicle where the camera was first used.

@lpher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT4
Country flag
I suspect that the camera part number does not have the Taycan 9J1 prefix since it is likely shared with another vehicle. It probably has a prefix for the vehicle where the camera was first used.
In general the prefix (three first combination of letters/numbers) is kept across different VAG brands. The best way to explain it is that the prefix tells you which VAG model the specific part was first used on.

In other words...if this is specific part is used on another VAG model it will have the 9J1 prefix.

@lpher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT4
Country flag
Here's what i found:

The camera (Pr.code KA6) is 958 980 546 00 "Camera Real Top View" and panel 9J1 807 762 A "Trim Panel for camera Real Top View"

And...this means that the Taycan shares the frontcamera with the 911 and the Cayenne, as they have the same partnumber.
Sponsored