Frunk opening gesture

seskiyapan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the comfort access . From a fellow member I figured out how to have the trunk operate with the kick very efficiently now. I success on opening it everytime now . I think it was member Dee who gave the advice to kick towards the front of the vehicle right in the middle of the rear bumper (ofcourse to the bottom of the car) instead of waiving your feet to the right or left.

But I cant seem to find the sweet spot location where to open the frunk everytime I waive my hand . Is there a point that I am missing. For the past couple days I cant be succesful with opening the frunk with hand gesture . Any help would be appreciated .
Sponsored

mikeyyn

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S. BMW X5, Golf GTi,
Country flag
I have the comfort access . From a fellow member I figured out how to have the trunk operate with the kick very efficiently now. I success on opening it everytime now . I think it was member Dee who gave the advice to kick towards the front of the vehicle right in the middle of the rear bumper (ofcourse to the bottom of the car) instead of waiving your feet to the right or left.

But I cant seem to find the sweet spot location where to open the frunk everytime I waive my hand . Is there a point that I am missing. For the past couple days I cant be succesful with opening the frunk with hand gesture . Any help would be appreciated .
I also couldn’t get the “frunk” to work. I was expecting a touch free gesture but discovered that I had to actually touch/rub the bodywork below the badge. Great way to scratch the paint!

BuckStrom

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I also couldn't figure out how to open the frunk with a hand gesture. Then I watched the video and returned to the car. By dragging your fingers horizontally as you slide them across the front emblem and....voila, frunk pops open. Then you still have to manually release the inside clamp.

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
Slightly curve your right hand in and swipe right with the BACK of your fingers under the crest. Works every time.

NormF

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, 911 Targa 4S, MachE
Country flag
it’s flakey and inconsistent. Swipe right to left with the back of your hand across the metal area infront of the lid and logo.
Sponsored