Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
I had GB on order & when saw the Ice Grey in flesh in sunshine was absolutely blown away.
People seem to love the colour & during the sunny days it looks like that the colour is changing.
Zero regrets. Electric port point & side skirts as mentioned by others do make the car look fabulous.
I think they all look better in the sunshine but certainly true for the dark colours. This is the same time/place from sunny side vs shady side.

Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue or Ice Grey 4A272FD9-C23C-43E3-8150-065827AD1D1A

Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue or Ice Grey 9847A626-979A-4CA5-ABA1-BDBE772FB6D2

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Another vote for ice grey. It's gorgeous.

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I have Gentian Blue but that Ice Grey is mega. If I could choose again I'd go with Ice Grey

Vespercooper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross
Country flag
I had mine ceramic coated and am in Scotland....so plenty of rain! It's been easier keeping it clean compared to my previous car which was Jaguar F Type in a gorgeous Carpathian Grey metallic and also ceramic coated.
Did you have the ceramic coating applied by the dealer? I also have to put up with the Scottish rain.

Icyfraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2WD
Country flag
Did you have the ceramic coating applied by the dealer? I also have to put up with the Scottish rain.
I did vespercooper. However they price matched it against my previous detailer and i thought better if all done in house by dealership in case any issues. Where you buying from ?

Vespercooper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross
Country flag
Porsche Edinburgh. They offered the G Tech ceramic coating for £660. It would suit me better to have it carried out at by the dealer as I doubt I’ll want to lose it again for a day or two after collection.

Icyfraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2WD
Country flag
Porsche Edinburgh. They offered the G Tech ceramic coating for £660. It would suit me better to have it carried out at by the dealer as I doubt I’ll want to lose it again for a day or two after collection.
That's exactly the same as mine from Porsche Glasgow. I think it's same group

dhrubin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Did anyone get Ice Grey with mission E’s in Platinum, I think it looks great on the configurator but can’t find any pics of real cars? I freeze in a few days.

Porsche Taycan Gentian Blue or Ice Grey AC960D37-B2E7-4999-95F6-29580133201A
Sponsored