John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7
Country flag
PPN3JT15
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPN3JT15

Looking to lock in my allocation build in the next 3 weeks (June 22nd lock date but probably need to tell the dealer a week or two ahead)

Anything that I'm over speccing on or missing out on?

Also has anyone with the chalk interior had issues with color rubbing off from jeans and other pants?
Sponsored

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I have had a chalk interior in my Panamera for a few years. No real issues. If there is dye transfer, its the jeans, not the leather. If you maintain, at least a few times per year, the leather continues to look really good. As for your spec, certainly not overboard. Most items are a matter of taste but the general level of add-ons look decent for a GTS.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Not sure I’d bother with Innodrive but apart from that it looks good to me!

Gareth Swain

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST
Country flag
Add tinted windows, ambient lights and rear climate control.
Agree on chalk interior.it will wear well.
A nice contrast to Volcano Grey. Good alternative is the bordereaux red interior.
Congratultions on being this far ahead on a GTS.

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Ambient and rear climate would be my adds too.

If I were going leather, I'd go that colour....but if I were going leather I'd probably get a Turbo :)

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
I believe ambient interior lighting, thermally insulated glass, and tinted top windshield are all standard for GTS in the OP's market.

One argument against rear climate controls is if you have small kids that are bound to screw around with it. I omitted this option because of them :)

OP
OP

Jsuo19

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7
Country flag
I believe ambient interior lighting, thermally insulated glass, and tinted top windshield are all standard for GTS in the OP's market.
I believe it is, I was actually just going through the build tool and couldn't find the ambient lighting, thought I was blind!

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
PPN3JT15
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPN3JT15

Looking to lock in my allocation build in the next 3 weeks (June 22nd lock date but probably need to tell the dealer a week or two ahead)

Anything that I'm over speccing on or missing out on?

Also has anyone with the chalk interior had issues with color rubbing off from jeans and other pants?
Very nice spec. Matches my own Taycan GTS order in all material respects other than PDCC. I have PDCC on my Panamera GTS and am very happy with the handling and ride (although I haven't had real time in a non-PDCC Panamera to compare to) so it was the first option I checked on my Taycan configuration.

I have the chalk leather interior in my Panamera and absolutely love it! It will go very nicely with your Volcano Grey paint (I have Agate Grey). However the seats in my Panamera definitely have picked up the blue dye from my jeans over the 150K miles I've driven the car (seems a lot but it's been my daily driver for 8 years!). Having said that, I have the car interior detailed by my Porsche dealership every 6-9 months and they do a very good job of restoring the leather and removing a good deal of the dye buildup.

As Gareth Swain noted, Bordeaux Red is a good alternative; I configured my Taycan GTS with it 🙂

Swede-ish

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Land Rover Defender 110, BMW 530e
Country flag
The volcano grey is awesome! I have that on my new GTS. Sparkely in the sun and cool in the dark. Chalk interior will need to be cleaned every so often (my old 2020 Turbo), but looks great too. I now have all black - easy. Good choices overall!
Sponsored