Has anybody whose car was in storage in Germany awaiting a 12V battery had their car delivered yet?

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
They will be painted yes, they will be yellow in my case. They will take the brakes off, ship them to germany, they will get painted in germany and shipped back to Belgium and fitted back onto the car (takes approx 1 - 2 weeks of time).
Pretty awesome to have this as a post delivery option. I have never heard of this being done for the US.
Sponsored

tomahawkBE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Pretty awesome to have this as a post delivery option. I have never heard of this being done for the US.
I had a BMW taken from one factory (unfinished) transported to another factory for a special colour and transported back to the first factory to finish the car further. So the brakes are a minor thing really but I’m happy it is possible, details matter.

BDH-Consult

First Name
Baudouin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia e-niro, Skoda Kodiak and newly CT4 Gentian
Country flag
Me at Porsche Center Louvain-la-Neuve ex Krons, and same song. But, we I call my SA I have always feedback , so latest new is, waiting for 12V battery, expected delivery at Porsche Concession, Late december ( what a X-MAS present) beginning of January 23 (what a new-year present), after 13 to 14 Month Waiting, I have faith, but will believe like St Thomas.
Got a Fresh update, arriving in Belgium (I hope the concession) on Friday Dec 2nd. So I can expect a delivery by Mid December :).

tomahawkBE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Received the mail this morning that my car has left the factory, finally! Now waiting starts again for the transport and modifications, so close but still so far away :)

MAMBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG
Country flag
Received the mail this morning that my car has left the factory, finally! Now waiting starts again for the transport and modifications, so close but still so far away :)
Received same mail this morning, our cars seems to be on the same transporttruck🤟

Andy0565

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IPace
Country flag
I’m still waiting for the 12v battery. My car completed production 23/09/2022, but My Porsche web page shows stage 2 “ready for production.” I have got the VIN number and I have a green light in the My Porsche app.
I was in the same situation. Once my battery was fitted (mid November) the app moved on two phases and shortly afterwards to the final phase.

I’ve signed up for all of the connect services but have to pair the app with the car by inputting a code to the car. Obviously not possible.

Anyway, car has been at Grimsby for two weeks. Was supposed to be at the dealership last Friday, now expected this Friday.

The battery issue is resolving if the number of backed up cars now coming through is anything to go by but that’s now causing knock-on problems with transport capacity.

Anyway, hoping to collect the car on Tuesday.

cronek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST, Ford Transit
Country flag
Mine was finished in July (sans 12v batt), finally went on the truck the 25th, arriving in Brussels next week and then another 4 days until it reaches the dealer (Ghent). Then some paperwork, so they hope to deliver before the 23rd, if not it'll be next year... fingers crossed

Bartjes

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MINI R55 JCW, MINI F60 SE All4, BMW R1250GS,...
Country flag
Got the news mine's at the site of D'Ieteren (importer Belgium) since November 30th, and I should have a delivery date possibly coming week.
Apparently a lot of cars are ready for delivery, but customers are waiting till January to have theirs delivered, and not enough drivers to drive the trucks to deliver the cars at he dealers...🤷🏽‍♂️

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Finally got to see mine today. It was sitting next to a Rubystone GTS ST.

Porsche Taycan Has anybody whose car was in storage in Germany awaiting a 12V battery had their car delivered yet? 2FDFC3E9-E096-4E2D-B6E9-59E6626E7F6B

BDH-Consult

First Name
Baudouin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got a Call this end of afternoon, my Car ordered in Nov 21 will arrive this Tuesday Dec 13th, finally :)

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Got a Call this end of afternoon, my Car ordered in Nov 21 will arrive this Tuesday Dec 13th, finally :)
Only 22 days ?? Not bad!

Okay, I get it – but on my first reading I thought you meant 21st Nov and were that impatient!

BDH-Consult

First Name
Baudouin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Only 22 days ?? Not bad!

Okay, I get it – but on my first reading I thought you meant 21st Nov and were that impatient!
Sorry better read Nov 2021 come on, did you ever heard a brand new Porsche build and delivered in 22 Days, I would call it a miracle ;)
Sponsored