Zakirp

First Name
Zakir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I noticed connectivity issues with my Porsche App last night, , Plugged in the home charger Andersen 2, however the Porsche App would not detect the charger had been plugged in most of the night, hence it would not reflect on the OVO anytime app, the car was fully charged by the morning, but reflected as a direct charge, the charge did not reflect on the OVO app.

Spoke with the dealership this morning whom confirmed issues with Porsche Connect and were working on a solution.
Sponsored

porcha

First Name
H.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks - yes same issue tonight. Started charging and went to app to see progress and not connecting. Can't connect via computer either to see Connect Services - so seems to be on their end.

OP
OP
Zakirp

Zakirp

First Name
Zakir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Thanks - yes same issue tonight. Started charging and went to app to see progress and not connecting. Can't connect via computer either to see Connect Services - so seems to be on their end.
Hi,
Mine seems to be working working tonight, just connected the charger to check and seems to be ok showing on the app, however Porsche said it’s been ongoing for a few days, maybe intermittent, he went on to say they could not even add any new users to the system, seems like the issue is definitely on there side, fingers crossed they sort it out soon.

IBZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (ordered), 911 Carrera S (992)
Country flag
I’m having connectivity issues too with the app and via the web.

I first noticed it as I was trying to switch to Octopus Intelligent EV tariff and it constantly fails when Octopus tried to connect to Porsche. The Octopus app says the issue is with the Porsche servers.

imsyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Also having connectivity problems. Tried reinstalling the app. Now not able to add the car.
When I log back in to the app it shows an error "Something is wrong - please try again"
Porsche needs to employ some Tesla software developers.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
My app was down when I checked it a few hours ago, but is now back again.

Over the last few weeks it doesn't seem to update much at all. It can be say '12 hours ago' on the app. Then when I open it, it updates and I see where things are.
The app seems to be not updating until you prod it.

taymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
I had the same problem yesterday afternoon — spent ages trying to fix it (thinking I had done something wrong). I gave up but when I saw this thread I checked just now and it is back up and running this afternoon. It has not recorded my charging session from yesterday — thought it might have stored this and downloaded it when it reconnected…

Ymt400

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Tycan 4S in Gentian Blue: Previous: Macan S
Country flag
I’m having connectivity issues too with the app and via the web.

I first noticed it as I was trying to switch to Octopus Intelligent EV tariff and it constantly fails when Octopus tried to connect to Porsche. The Octopus app says the issue is with the Porsche servers.
I had same issues last night with octopus trying to connect with Porsche. Gave up last nigh. Tried this morning and all good. Took 10 mins for connection. Will plug in tonight.

anonymouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Sport Turismo
Country flag
I had no connectivity from last night either. Third-party apps (eg ABRP, Tronity) also received no data. It’s annoying that Porsche doesn’t have a status page to show whether there is a server outage or vehicle problem; nor is the error properly handled by the iPhone app.

Service was restored the moment we popped out of the tunnel into France at 0920. I don’t know whether this means it was a UK-only outage or just a coincidence.

IBZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (ordered), 911 Carrera S (992)
Country flag
I had same issues last night with octopus trying to connect with Porsche. Gave up last nigh. Tried this morning and all good. Took 10 mins for connection. Will plug in tonight.
Yep. Same. All good this morning.

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I have had no connection for a couple of days. Still dead. Hopefully will sort itself out soon. Did anyone reboot anything to get it going again? Or just wait for it?

OP
OP
Zakirp

Zakirp

First Name
Zakir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
When I
I had the same issue with Opus, however the following day all worked fine.
I have had no connection for a couple of days. Still dead. Hopefully will sort itself out soon. Did anyone reboot anything to get it going again? Or just wait for it?
nope nothing at all, it just started working by itself, I never even logged out of the Porsche App
Sponsored