Country flag

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
2021 RWD - no active recalls. Possible it may have been performed during the updates while my car was getting a new motor, but no recall active when I checked before it went to service.

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have one too with car still sitting at PEC Atlanta. This is getting awfully tiring.

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
2021 RWD - no active recalls. Possible it may have been performed during the updates while my car was getting a new motor, but no recall active when I checked before it went to service.
My understanding is that Porsche does not have the solution for the Hazard Warning Light recall as of yet. Where are you getting the new motor, US or Germany?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My understanding is that Porsche does not have the solution for the Hazard Warning Light recall as of yet. Where are you getting the new motor, US or Germany?
Germany. It's done and I it picked up 10/9.
Porsche Taycan Hazard Warning Lamp Reprogram... drive unit

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Germany. It's done and I it picked up 10/9.
drive unit.jpg
Cool!! if you already has the car with you it will be taking it back if needed once the software is available. As you mentioned, you probably do not need it. I believe the recall database should be updated by now.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Makes sense it would confuse drivers in US market. People are IDIOTS when driving in America! So many left lane hoggers, texters, make-up applications, no signals, premature braking, etc...

I saw a lady last year watching a movie on an ipad while driving! ipad strapped to her steering wheel! Ugh... :mad: :swear:

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I cannot believe Porsche is going to wait that long to get this resolved. ALthough this affects cars that already sold many of them are in ports and dealers with stop delivery which means "Stop Making Money". My interpretation is that customers will receive letters by December to make appointments. This also tells you this issue is not even close to a life threatening problem.

DC_Adventurist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I heard from my SA yesterday that the software update was just made available. He said it would take "a couple days" to set up a technician and get it squared away. We'll see!

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
I heard from my SA yesterday that the software update was just made available. He said it would take "a couple days" to set up a technician and get it squared away. We'll see!
my SA just reached out too. Flurry of activities on my 2022 up at port. Could see it any day now.

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
my SA just reached out too. Flurry of activities on my 2022 up at port. Could see it any day now.
The software was released on 10/20 2 pm EST. My Taycan got it installed the same day and I picked it up yesterday. Happy now?

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
can anyone clarify exactly what this issue is? is it the one about the latest recall when you receive the red screen that says driver must assume command and power is cut?
Sponsored