Help needed....! How to access PMCC Web App?

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
HI everyone, I was reading about the PMCC Web App, but after checking everywhere on and off this Forum, I cannot find where to access or download the Web App. It is NOT in my Taycan App, where I can control, lock unlock, etc.....How do I find it? I know it sounds dumb, but it's been an hour.....thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Silveral

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Moderator please delete. found it

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
HI everyone, I was reading about the PMCC Web App, but after checking everywhere on and off this Forum, I cannot find where to access or download the Web App. It is NOT in my Taycan App, where I can control, lock unlock, etc.....How do I find it? I know it sounds dumb, but it's been an hour.....thanks in advance for the help!
I see you found it, but for posterity: Simply open a browser and navigate to the local IP address assigned to your PMCC. If you are using a dynamic IP address via DHCP (which is the default) you'll need to look on the PMCC itself to see what IP address was assigned. It's under Network Information I think.

Once you have the IP address and point your browser to it you'll be asked for the password. It was provided in a small envelope that came with the PMCC.

OP
OP
Silveral

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thank you. Maybe it should be a Sticky “KEEP THE TINY ENVELOPE IN A SAFE PLACE”

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Does anyone have advice on reading the password? I have the piece of paper, but it's obscured by a pattern and I can't seem to get a clear view.

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Does anyone have advice on reading the password? I have the piece of paper, but it's obscured by a pattern and I can't seem to get a clear view.
The "Web Home User" password is the one you want. On mine at least it is not obscured.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
In the envelope for mine, there were instructions to dampen the paper with water to read the obscured PIN and PUK. (No, I don't know what PUK means.) I took a photo and then returned the document into the envelope after it dried.

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
In the envelope for mine, there were instructions to dampen the paper with water to read the obscured PIN and PUK. (No, I don't know what PUK means.) I took a photo and then returned the document into the envelope after it dried.
Excellent. Those directions weren't in my envelope. Thanks!

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
These are not the passwords or user accounts to use, as mentioned.

Accounts are either Customer or Home and are preselected for you.

On the paper both accounts and their passwords are clearly visible.

The PIN is set by the user.

PUK is the personal unlocking key if you forget your PIN.

Porsche Taycan Help needed....! How to access PMCC Web App? Screenshot_20210708-070802_OneDrive
Sponsored