How to save HVAC settings

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
For whatever reason no matter what I do to the seat ventilation fan setting or the air recirculation settings, they revert back to their default settings whenever I turn the car off. Does anyone know how to save them permanently?

For example, the A/C temp stays consistent no matter what, but when I get in the car each time the ventilated seats default to fan level 2 (and I'm in Texas - I like 3) and the A/C isn't recirculating, which is a problem when my garage at work sucks in warm kimchi scented air from the korean barbecue restaurant in the building and then directly into my car every morning.
Sponsored

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I know the settings on the driver door are supposed to maintain your various choices (seat position, mirror, etc). Mine always defaults to level two for my seat cooler. And then other time, it just is off. There is no consistency to it. I gave up and press the button to what I want.

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Have you tried setting the settings you want then saving them all again with the set buttons on the door? That often saves things that people forget about like the dropped passenger mirror position when reversing

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Have you tried setting the settings you want then saving them all again with the set buttons on the door? That often saves things that people forget about like the dropped passenger mirror position when reversing
Good idea - I'll try that, thanks.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
ventilated seats default to fan level 2
Ours also defaults to 2, which is worse than off because of you want three, you’re as far away from it as you can get. I haven’t tried doing anything about it though. I just press the button.
Sponsored