D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag
I’m the 4th owner of my 2020 Taycan. Although I bought it “Porsche Approved“ from Porsche Exeter I’m wondering if I’ll ever get a heater recall letter as I’m not the first owner? A question for the supplying dealer I guess 🤔
Unfortunately I’m also in an approved 2020 and have just had my heater and software update recall notification.
Sponsored

n3ophyte

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Nissan GT-R
Country flag
Unfortunately I’m also in an approved 2020 and have just had my heater and software update recall notification.
I see that as a positive. I’d rather it was pre-emptively replaced than fail later in my ownership.

Thanks for the feedback. How many miles has your car done by the way? I’m only on 9,000 so probably waaay down the list :(

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I see that as a positive. I’d rather it was pre-emptively replaced than fail later in my ownership.

Thanks for the feedback. How many miles has your car done by the way? I’m only on 9,000 so probably waaay down the list :(
Mines a 2022 model and only 9700 miles and my heater being replaced this week (after I brought it in - not from a Porsche recall!).

D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag

Mine has just turned 20k.
Dealers are are always happy to get the income from warranty and recall work. I suspect they just gradually crunch through it alongside service work, according to capacity.
Sponsored