chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have Ice Grey on order after seen and driven one in person. Yours looks stunning with solid roof and black wheels. I love your tint, may I ask you what type of film, and % you have, and did you tint the windshield, and if so, what is the film and %.
I have the Xpel tint film and it's tinted to 35%. I did not tint the windshield.

I live in the country and didn't want it too dark otherwise it makes it tough to see out of at night.
Sponsored

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Ice Grey all the way!
408DED19-535B-4EBC-AD27-B6769345715A.jpeg
Hi @Wrtflyr, I am weeks away now from getting my Ice Grey, I wonder if you could help me how to get the monochrome badge, as it looks awesome. The wheel centers are simple to get and swap but I have not seeing a place to source the monochrome emblem.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
Hi @Wrtflyr, I am weeks away now from getting my Ice Grey, I wonder if you could help me how to get the monochrome badge, as it looks awesome. The wheel centers are simple to get and swap but I have not seeing a place to source the monochrome emblem.
Are you talking about the wheel crests? The monochrome ones are standard. The colorized are extra. I keep colored on my summer wheels and monochrome on my winter wheels. The colored are an option when you order the wheels. I’m sure suncoast and others sell them.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Are you talking about the wheel crests? The monochrome ones are standard. The colorized are extra. I keep colored on my summer wheels and monochrome on my winter wheels. The colored are an option when you order the wheels. I’m sure suncoast and others sell them.
Apologies for not being clear, I am asking about the Hood emblem. I am totally familiar with the wheel centers and do that on the SUVs with monos on Winters and color on Summers. However, I have not seen and official source for possible OEM Monochrome Hood emblem since it is easily swapped/removed while it goes through the PPF install.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
Apologies for not being clear, I am asking about the Hood emblem. I am totally familiar with the wheel centers and do that on the SUVs with monos on Winters and color on Summers. However, I have not seen and official source for possible OEM Monochrome Hood emblem since it is easily swapped/removed while it goes through the PPF install.
Got it. This I don’t know. I’ve got the color one and that’s what I put back on. I did have to order a new rear emblem (the Taycan and model insignia) as it was very fragile and snapped when it was removed. Porsche checked the VIN and would only sell the correct one for my car.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Wrtflyr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The hood crest I bought from https://www.aasesales.com/collections/badges-crests, this was almost 2 years ago. I don’t see the same crest I bought on their web site any more. They used to make numerous different color combos of the Porsche crest and I have bought several over the years. You might give them a call and ask them if they have them or will make you one.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Same here as @wrtflyer do not see them on their site anymore.

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
After 17 months of waiting I've finally received my 23 GTS ST. Swapped my Carrara White 4s Saloon for this. I thought I was in love with my old spec... CW, Black Mission Es, total Stormtrooper spec, but pictures can't do justice for how cool Ice Grey Metallic looks. I do love light colours tho.
Unbelievably unique and lush. Changes so much in different lights, classy and deep.
I couldn't be happier with my choice.

To be fair though, it's the launch colour for 911 GT3 RS so can't be bad right?

Porsche Taycan ICE GREY Taycan Club PXL_20230615_175122388