First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ye

yeah its 33p per KW (Price doubles after 3yrs)
Most Porsche dealers have rapid chargers now and some are free to use (at least for now)
The price only doubles if you don't buy an annual pass. There are programs offered by all the Ionity car members that allow you to buy an annual membership. Same in USA to get better pricing. It's generally worth if if you use the chargers at least 2-3 times a month. But you can look at that 3 years from now.

grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Currently you can use Ionity with the Maingau app. You register and they send you a card. There is no subscription and it is 0.40 EUR per kWh. Obviously better to have the Porsche Connect card but it may be worth comparing once the three years expire or you have have not got a card yet. I think Perth is currently free to vend.

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
I used the M1 Super Charger at Newport Pagnell last week. Used my charging RFID card and cost was £10.35. No issues with connecting too or charging my Turbo.

Without the RFID charge card it would have equated to £23.80 (0.69p per kWh), so good saving.

Porsche Taycan IONITY - UK - Test 1597143655221

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Aint nout free with a Porsche!

You’re right Gogs! Just off the phone with the new Porsche Connect Contact Centre (some lassie working at her kitchen table!) Paid 03457 911911 number and amongst other things wanted my VTS annual subscription aligned to the date Porsche could pair the car with their Berlin servers - theyre a shambles with this kind of customer service! (40mins chat and a call back needed - earliest Friday)

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Haha, well at least you spoke to a nice lassie, better that than some offshore call centre with a script that sounds like it could have been made up by Benny Hill... For our US friends look up Benny Hill UK Comedy, completely unacceptable politically incorrect comedy from the 80's. Please dont sue me....:like:

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Haha, well at least you spoke to a nice lassie, better that than some offshore call centre with a script that sounds like it could have been made up by Benny Hill... For our US friends look up Benny Hill UK Comedy, completely unacceptable politically incorrect comedy from the 80's. Please dont sue me....:like:
I watched Benny Hill all the time as a kid. I’m Canadian though, which is basically British from a sense of humour perspective! And yeah, it wouldn’t hold up to today’s standards. Love the openings though.

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag

Did I say “nice” ...?
Sponsored