Is there a Porsche Server issue ongoing Feb 8 2023? Apple/Spotify/OnlineRadio not connecting

Hami

First Name
Hamid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
My app hasn't been updating with car status for 4 days now.. is this working it's way across the country!
Status in the car is green on the overhead unit but the app on the iPhone spins then stops at no connection. I hope this is not a repeat of last year when I couldn't get access to the app for over a month, that required a week or more at the dealership!

OP
OP
ciaranob

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
My app hasn't been updating with car status for 4 days now.. is this working it's way across the country!
Status in the car is green on the overhead unit but the app on the iPhone spins then stops at no connection. I hope this is not a repeat of last year when I couldn't get access to the app for over a month, that required a week or more at the dealership!
Not sure if same issue I.e. I never had app access issues to my car, just availability of some 3rd party PCM online services whilst in the car.

Hami

First Name
Hamid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I've got no connection to the vehicle for data or location, its been frozen for the week, no connection to the App. The recent IOS update fried it, and no connection to the server or car since then. Reloaded twice. Ideas?
Question for you, is this the first time that you’ve lost connection?
As it’s my second, I get the impression these issues fall into two groups. One group get the connection resolved in a few hours or days just randomly. Second group that I seem to fall into requires the car to be taken to the dealership to fiddle around and possibly replace the communication module in order to fix. I am unsure how many times we have to go around this cycle until Porsche actually has a fix to the connectivity issue! I hope you end up in group one but time is not on your side, more than a week of not connecting usually will require a dealership visit. Best of luck and keep us in the loop if you discover anything beyond what we know… sadly not much!

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
Question for you, is this the first time that you’ve lost connection?
As it’s my second, I get the impression these issues fall into two groups. One group get the connection resolved in a few hours or days just randomly. Second group that I seem to fall into requires the car to be taken to the dealership to fiddle around and possibly replace the communication module in order to fix. I am unsure how many times we have to go around this cycle until Porsche actually has a fix to the connectivity issue! I hope you end up in group one but time is not on your side, more than a week of not connecting usually will require a dealership visit. Best of luck and keep us in the loop if you discover anything beyond what we know… sadly not much!
It has happened before, but the app connects after the gremlins go to sleep. It has been a week this time, so the gremlins are awake and restless. I've got a service appointment in two weeks for the front bumper recall, and this will be on the list. Maybe it will fix itself by then!

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Anyone have an issue with the My Porsche App not connecting to the server this evening? Car appears to br connected, green light on, Spotify etc working but App has red dot. Signed out and back in again and App cannot find car.
Charge Anytime App also thinks the car is away from home?

MyA

First Name
Marc-Yvon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Similar situation for my for the past 2 days in Eastern Canada….
Porsche’s servers down again?

Cannot connect to the car with the app
Connected services are greyed out
On board e-sim not connected (horizontal opposing arrows instead of the usual LTE icon)

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Similar situation for my for the past 2 days in Eastern Canada….
Porsche’s servers down again?

Cannot connect to the car with the app
Connected services are greyed out
On board e-sim not connected (horizontal opposing arrows instead of the usual LTE icon)
My car seems to be connected LTE icon and green light overhead but App doesn't seem to be connecting to server.

Porsche Taycan Is there a Porsche Server issue ongoing Feb 8 2023? Apple/Spotify/OnlineRadio not connecting 20230319_191907

Richs99

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Boxster S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I got my new car on Saturday, and the My porsche app showed the battery levels etc when I was at the showroom.

However, since then it just shows this:

Anyone know how to get it to show the info?

Porsche Taycan Is there a Porsche Server issue ongoing Feb 8 2023? Apple/Spotify/OnlineRadio not connecting Screenshot_20230320_065216_My Porsche

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Looks like the server maybe down again. My Porsche App has lost connectivity again this morning!

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
A friend of mine was having this issue so spoke to Porsche gb (I think it Porsche gb) and they said server maintence till wednesday

Richs99

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Boxster S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
It's all been back up for me since first thing this morning - both the app and the website.