Is there any warning sounds for blind spot detection & adaptive cruise control + lane keep assists ?

PorscheCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo CT
Country flag
Why are you guys wasting your time to give valuable advice to a low-profile troll?
Sponsored

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022 arriving this week
Country flag
@soamz Merc is about to release Level 3 Autonomous driving, which sounds like is important to you
Cannot go back, already ordered the Taycan 4S :)
May be just have to live with it and wait for Porsche to fix the small bits over the software updates

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s, '23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
May be just have to live with it and wait for Porsche to fix the small bits over the software updates
I am fairly certain with the demand for taycans being quite high that you would be able to walk aware from your order, maybe even squeak a small profit from it.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
For sure a troll thread. This forum’s become a joke.

Correct and not the first from this person.

Notice the YouTube link in the profile?

This person seems to think that links from a related forum will increase the "quality" of their YouTube channel and so provide better visibility on the YouTube platform. This won't be the only enthusiast website they are doing this very same thing.

That is why they troll with questions that they know will get a lot of responses.

They believe it acts as a quality signal to YouTube, which I seriously doubt as the ranking algo isn't that dumb.

The OP needs to be ignored.

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Wow imagine that…it’s scary to drive a car without holding the steering wheel or looking at the road ahead!
My thoughts while reading a lot of posts. „I have to pay attention with the Porsche“. On what god forsaken planet are these people living where not paying attention while driving is the new normal. Like @Archimedes said, this forum is way past its prime.

Last edited:

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
Just be aware that Porsche does not change functionality of these things with updates, and barely does any updates are all. The car you receive on day one is what you'll have to live with.
Sponsored