SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Tesla Model X Pld, '24 GLS450
Country flag
Anyone else tracking the Supreme Ace vessel? It reached Davisville on schedule, but now all the tracking sites are showing a one month ETA (July 6) for arrival in Baltimore. This must be a mistake, right?

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery BE593AB5-1A43-4FB3-AD1E-911EF986A1AD

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery 18486F4E-F453-4D94-977D-8C149E783D7C

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
A VIN showed up this morning in the My Porsche page code. Looks like things are moving...maybe?

I used the instructions here:
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/📸-how-to-find-your-taycan-production-photo-from-assembly-line.10340/

Also checking more variables, it shows orderStatus as "Produced"...maybe that means it's complete? There are no pictures attached yet.
A VIN showed up today on the My Porsche page as well! I can’t get a right click to produce the “inspect”… I am using an IPad with a track pad. Do you recall what other variables you were able to check to get the order status?

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
A VIN showed up today on the My Porsche page as well! I can’t get a right click to produce the “inspect”… I am using an IPad with a track pad. Do you recall what other variables you were able to check to get the order status?
It's in the same package as the VIN when I inspect and monitor the transaction. There is an "orderState" variable. I'm on PC.

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
It's in the same package as the VIN when I inspect and monitor the transaction. There is an "orderState" variable. I'm on PC.
Just got off the phone with PCNA… They said that a VIN means that it has started production (they said 6/3 it went into the body shop) and shows a range of production complete from 6/10-6/24… This is awesome news!!

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Anyone else tracking the Supreme Ace vessel? It reached Davisville on schedule, but now all the tracking sites are showing a one month ETA (July 6) for arrival in Baltimore. This must be a mistake, right?
I'm on the Supreme Ace as well. I'm about 90% sure that the person just swapped the month and day for the destination date, however that gets input to the system. I mean, not only can you see the ship as basically in Baltimore at this point on the tracking sites, but if it was actually going to be there for another month it would throw off tons of other delivery estimates for VW.

Bresdo1962

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
So after a week of my car being stuck in the same spot as the others near the golf course on the way to Emden Port I got this message today.

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 6.24.13 PM

Nice that it arrived to the port 3 days into the future...LOL

SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm on the Supreme Ace as well. I'm about 90% sure that the person just swapped the month and day for the destination date, however that gets input to the system. I mean, not only can you see the ship as basically in Baltimore at this point on the tracking sites, but if it was actually going to be there for another month it would throw off tons of other delivery estimates for VW.
Yeah I figured an input error somewhere…but was concerned because every tracking site showed the same delayed ETA. Guess they all pull from the same data source.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Yeah I figured an input error somewhere…but was concerned because every tracking site showed the same delayed ETA. Guess they all pull from the same data source.
Honestly, I'm kinda surprised you're still planning things to be in the July delivery given where things are at right now. It would seem to be in port by tomorrow, and I sure hope it's not more than 3 weeks from docking to being ready at the dealer.

SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Honestly, I'm kinda surprised you're still planning things to be in the July delivery given where things are at right now. It would seem to be in port by tomorrow, and I sure hope it's not more than 3 weeks from docking to being ready at the dealer.
My original ETA was in July, but has since moved up to June 24. I’m just tracking this thread since others have mentioned the supreme ace.

Margarita

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Thanks for all the good info on this forum. I'm in the same 'boat' as some of you... ship left from Emden and got to Baltimore on 6/8, car was offloaded before Supreme Ace left for Houston on the 8th night. TYD shows port processing and my dealer (Tysons Porsche) said that it is in processing. Once processing clears it should be a day or so to get here.
TYD still shows a 6/24 delivery ... but I'm really hoping for a 6/12 delivery. fingers crossed.

Margarita

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Thanks for all the good info on this forum. I'm in the same 'boat' as some of you... ship left from Emden and got to Baltimore on 6/8, car was offloaded before Supreme Ace left for Houston on the 8th night. TYD shows port processing and my dealer (Tysons Porsche) said that it is in processing. Once processing clears it should be a day or so to get here.
TYD still shows a 6/24 delivery ... but I'm really hoping for a 6/12 delivery. fingers crossed.
Just got this note from the dealer (so it should be headed over today/tonight from Baltimore) -
Good Day! I have wonderful news!

I just checked and it appears your vehicle flew through the pre delivery inspection process, and is currently waiting at the loading dock to be loaded onto a truck and brought here!

Please know when it arrives it'll be in a big bag with stickers, suspension blocks, none of the fuses connected, no state inspection/emissions etc. So right when it arrives, we'll get all of that done ASAP, just wanted you to know in advance! Very exciting as it gets closer.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Just got this note from the dealer (so it should be headed over today/tonight from Baltimore) -
Good Day! I have wonderful news!

I just checked and it appears your vehicle flew through the pre delivery inspection process, and is currently waiting at the loading dock to be loaded onto a truck and brought here!

Please know when it arrives it'll be in a big bag with stickers, suspension blocks, none of the fuses connected, no state inspection/emissions etc. So right when it arrives, we'll get all of that done ASAP, just wanted you to know in advance! Very exciting as it gets closer.
Interesting note. When I talked to my dealer yesterday it was showing the same state of port processing complete, but the dealer also noted that it could sometimes be a week or more to move from that state, and that it would be hard to guess on the delivery date until it was on a truck for transport.

That said, I was planning to drop in at the dealer tomorrow, so maybe they'll have a better sense of things by then.

Margarita

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Interesting note. When I talked to my dealer yesterday it was showing the same state of port processing complete, but the dealer also noted that it could sometimes be a week or more to move from that state, and that it would be hard to guess on the delivery date until it was on a truck for transport.

That said, I was planning to drop in at the dealer tomorrow, so maybe they'll have a better sense of things by then.
Good point. The estimate for tonight/tomorrow transport is more of my hope that it will get picked up soon. Dealer didn't say anything about when that will happen. He has been good about sharing the current status with a view into what's next without getting into committing to when any of this will happen. Either way, happy to see it complete one more step (TYD still says processing) complete.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Good point. The estimate for tonight/tomorrow transport is more of my hope that it will get picked up soon. Dealer didn't say anything about when that will happen. He has been good about sharing the current status with a view into what's next without getting into committing to when any of this will happen. Either way, happy to see it complete one more step (TYD still says processing) complete.
Absolutely, seems like the worst case scenario would be delivery by the end of the month at this point, and maybe as soon as early next week.
Sponsored