X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Haha I did the exact same thing and I'll be canceling my trial today because.... We hit land! So stoked as I'm sure you are!
How do you guys get forward schedules for these vessels to target the ships that your vehicles might get loaded onto?

Congrats on you vessels arrival!
Sponsored

mwebber888

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 991.2 gt3rs, BMW x7 m50i, raptor
Country flag
How do you guys get forward schedules for these vessels to target the ships that your vehicles might get loaded onto?

Congrats on you vessels arrival!
I was looking on Marinetraffic.com and checking through the forums for which ships send the cars and kind of guessed at first that it would be the ship that it was. And once TYD updates to "on vessel" it says which one it is once you click on show details.

When it left you could track it a little and then it will say out of range. At that point I started the free 7 day trial and it upgrades the tracking to more real time.

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery On Vessel

Reactions: X88

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I was looking on Marinetraffic.com and checking through the forums for which ships send the cars and kind of guessed at first that it would be the ship that it was. And once TYD updates to "on vessel" it says which one it is once you click on show details.

When it left you could track it a little and then it will say out of range. At that point I started the free 7 day trial and it upgrades the tracking to more real time.

On Vessel.jpg
Thanks for that!

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag

On Vessel.jpg
We're on the same ship. What port is yours getting off at?

mwebber888

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We're on the same ship. What port is yours getting off at?
honestly I’m not 100% sure. it’s going to a dealership in Chicago but I’m not sure if it’s been dropped or not. TYD has been behind so it’s tough to gauge from that.

do you know which yours is getting off at?

my sales guy didn’t mark mine up and got me an allocation right away so I’m trying to bug him as little as possible lol

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
honestly I’m not 100% sure. it’s going to a dealership in Chicago but I’m not sure if it’s been dropped or not. TYD has been behind so it’s tough to gauge from that.

my sales guy didn’t mark mine up and got me an allocation right away so I’m trying to bug him as little as possible lol
JAX. If you go to your TYD skip 2 steps ahead it should say what port.

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery 1655607400194

mwebber888

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
JAX. If you go to your TYD skip 2 steps ahead it should say what port.

1655607400194.png
Thanks for showing me that! Looks like I’m off at the next stop!

love the chalk on these Taycans BTW. You’ve gotta be pumped! Would have been my first pick but I had an itch to do black with gold wheels and gold interior. It was calling me for some reason. And I know it’s a fancier color than gold but I’ll likely spell it wrong.

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery 2E9E6403-99D6-4756-A7A7-A845FC8F9E66

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Thanks for showing me that! Looks like I’m off at the next stop!

love the chalk on these Taycans BTW. You’ve gotta be pumped! Would have been my first pick but I had an itch to do black with gold wheels and gold interior. It was calling me for some reason. And I know it’s a fancier color than gold but I’ll likely spell it wrong.

2E9E6403-99D6-4756-A7A7-A845FC8F9E66.png
I'm going to miss my blacked out Tesla, I love the all black look but my car gets dirty the day it gets cleaned and is always scorching hot here in South Florida so Chalk should be better. Some days I think I should have got black instead and then I look at my paint lol.

And congrats you may be the first delivery here!

OP
OP

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
For those expecting July delivery in US West Coast, Glovis Sun is now headed to Emden and expected to pick up load on June 20th/21st

Reactions: X88

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Howdy! The TYD website just changed today and says production has started on my 4S! Any luck on your end? Looks like you’re getting a 4S as well maybe they’re in the same production run!? What color is yours BTW?
My status changed today to in production. All the other dates seem to be the same.

Haven't seen any production photos show up yet.

We're a 4s with genetian blue and black/chalk interior.

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
My status changed today to in production. All the other dates seem to be the same.

Haven't seen any production photos show up yet.

We're a 4s with genetian blue and black/chalk interior.
That’s great news! My status has not changed since last Monday 6/13. Still says in production. No photos or any other information has been sent to me…

Bresdo1962

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag

If you are going to Chicago then your drop is Baltimore...I am in Peoria and waiting for mine. Sadly mine says it has been sitting at Emden for 2 weeks now...hope it is just an error and it is actually on its way.

OP
OP

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
For those expecting July delivery in US West Coast, Glovis Sun is now headed to Emden and expected to pick up load on June 20th/21st
My TYD updated today that mine is "On Vessel" today and the ship as expected is "Glovis Sun". Anyone else tracking the same to West coast US?

impersonator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan GTS
Country flag

saltiestRamen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Anyone have a Houston port delivery for 7/1?

Mine is still stuck at "Arrival Emden Port" since 6/2

It seems like Siem Cicero just sailed off toward Poland.
Sponsored