tgorup

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Anyone have a Houston port delivery for 7/1?

Mine is still stuck at "Arrival Emden Port" since 6/2

It seems like Siem Cicero just sailed off toward Poland.
Yeah, same here. Mines been at the port since 6/7 and I’m showing a 7/8 delivery date which I don’t believe is possible if it’s not currently on a boat. A lot of time collecting dust at the port 🫤
Sponsored

X-ray

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Tesla Model Y LR, Mercedes GLS580
Country flag
Just got notified my GTS is en route to dealer! Car was on the Siem Confucius and unloaded a couple of days ago. Original delivery date was July 8. Hoping sooner now! If anyone is looking, I found 2.49% interest rate from American 1 Credit Union, a place several friends have used in the past. By far the best rate I could find.

X
Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery En route.PNG

saltiestRamen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Anyone have a Houston port delivery for 7/1?

Mine is still stuck at "Arrival Emden Port" since 6/2

It seems like Siem Cicero just sailed off to to poland
Yeah, same here. Mines been at the port since 6/7 and I’m showing a 7/8 delivery date which I don’t believe is possible if it’s not currently on a boat. A lot of time collecting dust at the port 🫤
Just talked to 1-800-porsche, and they said that my delivery has been pushed back to the beginning of August. It was just updated today, but it seems like they needed to change the "central system".

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
That’s great news! My status has not changed since last Monday 6/13. Still says in production. No photos or any other information has been sent to me…
TYD updated this morning to say that production has completed on my car. My final delivery day moved out a week to 7/29 from 7/22 though. It seems like a more reasonable date.

Have you seen any movement?

Bresdo1962

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
My GTS has been sitting at Emden for almost 3 weeks now...the date estimate to my dealer has just changed from 7/8 to 8/1... I think they lost the car and not sure where it is..

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
TYD updated this morning to say that production has completed on my car. My final delivery day moved out a week to 7/29 from 7/22 though. It seems like a more reasonable date.

My car went from production complete to on the way to Emden. It seems to have taken a pit stop for some golf in Duesseldorf recently.

Anyone know if there is a way to get the shipping schedule? The instructions in the pinned post seem to be getting an out of date version.

impersonator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
My car went from production complete to on the way to Emden. It seems to have taken a pit stop for some golf in Duesseldorf recently.

Anyone know if there is a way to get the shipping schedule? The instructions in the pinned post seem to be getting an out of date version.
Mine was stopped at the golf course for a week! I just assumed they didn’t check the car in at Emden

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Mine is empty as well. I'll just assume all our cars are done and at the dealers as a surprise.
Update! Today 6/24 my TYD showed “Production completed CP 8.0” and “Ready for Transport” as the current status… started production on 6/13 making 11 days total. So I’m sure yours will be about the same. Good luck!

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag

Yes… sorry I didn’t see this post but I responded to one of your earlier posts…

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Update! Today 6/24 my TYD showed “Production completed CP 8.0” and “Ready for Transport” as the current status… started production on 6/13 making 11 days total. So I’m sure yours will be about the same. Good luck!
Me too! Today TYD shows my GTS as "Production Completed CP8.0" and "Ready for Transport" also. TYD's last update was on Monday 06/20 indicating "Start Production" was on 6/20 and showing me a VIN number. However that makes it only 4-5 days in production which seems uncharacteristically quick, so I'm not sure whether to believe TYD or not 🫤. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though!

Sam891

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
My TYD has been stuck in “scheduled for production” since May 24, but I asked my SA to check if it’s accurate and she told me the car is already in Halifax and I can expect delivery mid July! 😃 Not sure if it’s the experience for other Canadians, but our TYD doesn’t seem as informative or accurate as other experiences posted here.

MarkSCville

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Thanks for the shipping info. Mine completed on Thursday and is showing in transit to Emden. I hope it makes on the ship scheduled to leave July 1. Happy to see some real movement now. :)

Bresdo1962

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Thanks for the shipping info. Mine completed on Thursday and is showing in transit to Emden. I hope it makes on the ship scheduled to leave July 1. Happy to see some real movement now. :)
Don't hold your breath...

Mine was in transit for 2 weeks and stopped to play golf for a week. Now it is stuck at the port in Emden for almost 3 weeks now.

My expected delivery was this week end of June and is now pushed to middle of August. And had nothing to do with production delays.
Sponsored