xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
I did a quick search and couldn't find much.....so I'm posting!

The CR2032 battery in these fob remotes, I've changed mine about 3-4x now, it seems like they last about 2-3 months and then die (granted the batteries were eBay bulk pack). I do leave my remote in the car so perhaps that's part of it....but OMG, I'm almost ready to buy rechargeable disc batteries for these remotes, the lifespan is appalling! Most my cars the remote battery is good for 4-6 years
That's exactly why it happens

Did a search and some research on Faraday pouch and for about $10 I can get 2 of them from Amazon....easy enough.
This feels like a lot of extra work when simply just taking the key into the house will solve your problem. Kinda feels ridiculous honestly lol. A key rack can be bought at walmart for $10. The rest of the world takes their keys inside their houses with no issues.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve R

Steve R

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari 360 spider, Jaguar I-pace, VW Karmann Ghia
Country flag
That's exactly why it happens

This feels like a lot of extra work when simply just taking the key into the house will solve your problem. Kinda feels ridiculous honestly lol. A key rack can be bought at walmart for $10. The rest of the world takes their keys inside their houses with no issues.
LOL, clearly you do not live with a wife and 3 kids. We have several cars, definitely better keeping the keys in the car, unlike the rest of the world

For this car and only this car, I've begun taking the remote into my office