Lead for a CT on the lot

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
I've called plenty of dealerships to find a CT4S allocation at a price point that I could accept. What I found is that the porsche inventory online is inaccurate and so are many of the car market places online. Here is a lead for a 2022 CT4, white exterior with black inlays and a Bordeaux red interior, ~126k MSRP, on long island. http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZUIHV5

It's @ the dealership in Freeport. I've been working with a gent named Jake R.

Disclaimer*** I get nothing out of this, just passing on what I know, and hoping that it saves you some time in your search.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaycanCook

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
The majority of the time, the cars are already sold. Out of 16 dealerships that I've called, I've only two instances where a car was available but not shown online.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
I've called plenty of dealerships to find a CT4S allocation at a price point that I could accept. What I found is that the porsche inventory online is inaccurate and so are many of the car market places online. Here is a lead for a 2022 CT4, white exterior with black inlays and a Bordeaux red interior, ~126k MSRP, on long island. http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZUIHV5

It's @ the dealership in Freeport. I've been working with a gent named Jake R.

Disclaimer*** I get nothing out of this, just passing on what I know, and hoping that it saves you some time in your search.
Does this work for you? https://finder.porsche.com/us/en-US/details/porsche-taycan-4s-cross-turismo-new-JR9L73

OP
OP
TaycanCook

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
The spec on this one is just out of my league. :)

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
The majority of the time, the cars are already sold. Out of 16 dealerships that I've called, I've only two instances where a car was available but not shown online.
Yes that is often the case with other models as well. Many dealers [not just Porsche] list their inventory online despite the order status (dealer avail car vs customer ordered car vs demos) to drive interest and traffic as well. My last car appeared on my dealer's website even though I had an allocation and spec'd the car myself months earlier. But agree trying to sort through avail and non-avail cars will take you some effort and time. Used to be dealers would just automatically do it for you but in current times...inventory is soo short that not much out there to find and searches have become exhaustive I am told. Some dealers do KNOW where the best shot is to find an avail car but also you better have a good relationship with your SA to do that.

My prediction from discussions with others is to expect the same with any new order/search. Same likely will occur with my Tacyan CT4 order as well.. Since the car is now pending production next week and I just got the VIN so that should make tracking it easy if it is indeed posted. :).
Sponsored