Leather leather... I can’t believe it’s not leather

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Does anybody know if the dash/door “leather” on the leather free interior option is the same as the “leather” dash/door material in the partial (base) leather option??
Sponsored

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Door and dashboard will be leatherette. So you will get a completely "vegan" interior ?
But is it the same leatherette that’s in the partial interior.

Just trying to see as with the extended leather you get an upgrade to seats, dash and doors.

But with “leather-free” are you only receiving an”upgrade” to the seats for the same price?

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Just trying to see as with the extended leather you get an upgrade to seats, dash and doors.

But with “leather-free” are you only receiving an”upgrade” to the seats for the same price?
Which dash "upgrade" do you mean? The stitiching you get with the leather and olea leather interior? The leather-free interior is basically the standard interior (so no stitiching) with leatherette dash and doors + fabric and race-tex elements for the seats and the steering wheel.

Porsche Taycan Leather leather... I can’t believe it’s not leather leatherfree

benver

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
But is it the same leatherette that’s in the partial interior.

Maybe you can find one or more pictures and add arrows to them to make clear what you want to compare. I have the vegan interior, so I could check in my car.

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Partial leather has leatherette on dash, top of doors and centre console.
Porsche Taycan Leather leather... I can’t believe it’s not leather 1D4A85C9-A094-4405-8DA6-469A588C96EA

Extended leather has leather on these 3 areas, and has a stitch detail to differentiate it as leather.
Porsche Taycan Leather leather... I can’t believe it’s not leather 98E77CC1-30A2-4B96-8798-B6398BB8FF80

Vegan option has no stitch as it’s not real leather, so looks similar to the base partial leather.
Porsche Taycan Leather leather... I can’t believe it’s not leather 74CAD855-6D60-41E6-BCEC-4D1A0223FB3C

so my question is - are these areas the same material in the vegan option as the entry level partial option??

benver

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
so my question is - are these areas the same material in the vegan option as the entry level partial option??
I now understand your question and can't answer it since I only have one Porsche Taycan :)
Best thing you can do is find a PC that has Taycans with the options for which you want to know the material.