thenaimis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Not the easiest task trying to correct the overexposure here. More later when I'm more caught up with the forum, but this is from Austin, TX, at the beginning of the winter storm.
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery DSC_1924-ex

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
beutiful day in the bay area california. Just a short drive to the dealer due to the dreaded 12 volt battery overnight drain. If you guys are not familiar already . I suggest you all read up and watch the videos on how to manually open door, find the the fuse panel , jump the the poped out red fuse then be able to open the trunk with your fob. have a pair of jumper cables and a spare car handy. Chances are your tow truck driver will not be familiar with these steps.

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_9859

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_9861

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
here is my “artistic“ photo of my Taycan in Monterey California…

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery GBME0071.JPG

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
I looked down at speedo a few times around “turn 1’” which is a kink on the straight @ Laguna - 122’ish mph was indicated on the speedo - that’s moving for any car at that track…

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
nice

I looked down at speedo a few times around “turn 1’” which is a kink on the straight @ Laguna - 122’ish mph was indicated on the speedo - that’s moving for any car at that track…

H@wk

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, BMW 530XD, BMW 320I cab
Country flag
A couple of snaps from last weekend. Not of a Taycan, but from a Taycan :)
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery D2C002DE-BD8C-4F99-BAC4-74933F044A4E

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery E05CA4C5-369F-46D1-8366-D8D4833C18EA

As the temperatures are climbing, the car works better as a winter driver. Mileage is better, charging is faster, and best of all; the wipers are working!