Nuttyatco

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
That’s good news! Waiting confirmation from my dealer that my car has commenced build too. 😎
Sponsored

TXSchnee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Cayenne E Hybrid, ‘23 Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Hello, just registered so I can comment, but have been reading the boards for about a month now. I am also active over on Rennlist and Bimmerpost, same user name. I am next in line for a 4S CT allocation at my dealer, they are estimating it will come up in January '23. I have it on MyPorsche already, and received the Track Your Dream invite. Here is my current build, may tweak a few things (still deciding between 14 way and 18 way seats). http://www.porsche-code.com/PPHNWD84

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Recent newbie - placed an order last week and dealer reckons Q3 2023. I'm expecting longer than that but I'm the least patient person I know so it'll be a difficult 18 months.

In the space of a week I've already added £5k more to my spec thanks to these forums. Let's hope it doesn't continue at 5k a week for 18 months!

alistair

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo CT
Country flag
Hello!

I've been "stalking" for a while, but as I approach delivery it's time to join! My CT4S is in build now, and due for delivery at some point between now and... October. That'll be the topic of my first post! :)

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Recent newbie - placed an order last week and dealer reckons Q3 2023. I'm expecting longer than that but I'm the least patient person I know so it'll be a difficult 18 months.

In the space of a week I've already added £5k more to my spec thanks to these forums. Let's hope it doesn't continue at 5k a week for 18 months!
Good luck with that! I averaged that over seven months…LOL

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Volvo V60
Country flag
Hello all! Soon-to-be Mamba Green with chalk/black interior Cross Turismo owner. Already named Kermit (obviously). My husband just took delivery of his Gentian Blue 911 Cab after his first one sunk with the Felicity Ace and the sales department felt so bad they pulled strings and got my Taycan order put in about 9 months before it would have been. It should be here in October-ish. We live in Colorado and will soon have a garage full of two Porsches and one Ford pick up (because Colorado and towing). Already worried about trying to get winter tires for a 2023 since no one has the fitment information yet.

Nuttyatco

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Hi Colorado Kermit from a soon to be Kermit in Cornwall! Had a call from my dealer this afternoon to say my mamba green CT4S is believed to be in transit. Should be here next month - can’t wait! 😎🐸

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello, just registered so I can comment, but have been reading the boards for about a month now. I am also active over on Rennlist and Bimmerpost, same user name. I am next in line for a 4S CT allocation at my dealer, they are estimating it will come up in January '23. I have it on MyPorsche already, and received the Track Your Dream invite. Here is my current build, may tweak a few things (still deciding between 14 way and 18 way seats). http://www.porsche-code.com/PPHNWD84
Who is your SA? I presume Porsche Austin?

TXSchnee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Cayenne E Hybrid, ‘23 Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Yes Porsche North, SA is Nick Gentile. I had purchased my Cayenne from Brandy Diaz, she was awful (unresponsive, never returned emails or phone calls) and had been assigned my Taycan allocation at the new South Austin dealer, so I had to involve the Sales Manager. Christian was awesome and so far Nick has been great.

Bao1303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT 4S, BMW X5 45e, various bikes
Country flag
Jul 21, 2022

Just ordered a CT 4S. First time Porsche for me as well as EV, had great experience with similar forums previously learning about the cars from experienced owners, hope the same will apply here. After years in family SUV's I actually had fun driving something with more than 2 wheels for the first time in years when testing a really base Taycan, so quite excited to get the 4S

Stoneageman

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hello all! I am new to this forum and new to Taycan. I recently picked up my Taycan RWD 2022 about 2 months ago and put about 1800 miles on it so far. Really love the car and it is actually the first Porsche I have ever owned! Excited to be a part of this community.

PartTimer

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Hi all,
Just joined the Forum after taking delivery of my Mamba Green Taycan CT 4S.
My first Porsche (switched from a series of Maserati’s) and first electric car.
Delighted with both.
Ordered Dec 2021 and took delivery June 2022 - think I got lucky!
Planning to drive her to South of France in early September so would welcome any hints or tips on charging through France. Most of what I read suggests that France is better equipped for fast charge points than UK - but I don’t want to find out otherwise the hard way,
Pleased to be part of this forum.

PartTimer

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Hello all! Soon-to-be Mamba Green with chalk/black interior Cross Turismo owner. Already named Kermit (obviously). My husband just took delivery of his Gentian Blue 911 Cab after his first one sunk with the Felicity Ace and the sales department felt so bad they pulled strings and got my Taycan order put in about 9 months before it would have been. It should be here in October-ish. We live in Colorado and will soon have a garage full of two Porsches and one Ford pick up (because Colorado and towing). Already worried about trying to get winter tires for a 2023 since no one has the fitment information yet.
Kermit is right. Looks so frog like in mamba green. Here’s mine peeking out from the garage!
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 59810550-E928-46E7-B160-512E963A5E80

Gru

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo - 20"
Country flag
Hello all !

just got last month my Sport Turismo: car was in stock at dealership, so no choice possible on the options.

1st Porsche, 1st EV … first remarks after almost 5000km/3000mi:
- did 2 trips of 1500km/1000mi (Italy and France): charging was always fine, although it’s the busiest time of the year
- car is very very large ! quite a problem on small italian streets
- still having connection problems: despite hours of trying with dealer(s) and online support, i can’t connect the main user, so always in guest mode :(
- car was already with new (?) version of PCM , ie colored items, but will require an update: iI was told it takes 2 days… Dealer was not keen to do it in August: they did it on 2 Taycan and it blocked (?) them.

Quite happy with the efficiency so far : i did a 275 miles trip on highway without charging. Still reasonable even at higher average speed (75 mph)

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! F79FDE01-268B-45A0-BEA4-63E871B4CD9B
Sponsored