snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi fellow Taycan fans! I’ve been lurking on this forum for months now, after I placed an order for a 4S, gleaning all I can…I’ve never obsessed on something more my whole life! Haha This is a dream order! First Porsche ever and first EV…I’ve dream of owning a Porsche since I was 14 (49 now)…so I’ve been patient!
porsche code PNKTHC77 is my build. A little nervous about ordering Ice Grey Metallic, site unseen! Build just locked two weeks ago and expected delivery in mid Nov… nice to meet everyone and thanks to all the long time posters here who have taught me so much and helped inform my decisions!!
I picked up my 2021 ice gray 4S and just love the color. I think you’re going to like it too. (And no, I’m not hauling a trailer :))
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! CD2D6B50-8D1B-44E3-BDFC-2C68A2B9ADCD
Sponsored

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
I picked up my 2021 ice gray 4S and just love the color. I think you’re going to like it too. (And no, I’m not hauling a trailer :))
CD2D6B50-8D1B-44E3-BDFC-2C68A2B9ADCD.jpeg
gorgeous! Thanks, I’m beyond excited for the big reveal ;)
sweet Airstream too :)

RichJ

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2015 BMW228ix, 2021 Audi Q7
Country flag
Hi fellow Taycan fans! I’ve been lurking on this forum for months now, after I placed an order for a 4S, gleaning all I can…I’ve never obsessed on something more my whole life! Haha This is a dream order! First Porsche ever and first EV…I’ve dream of owning a Porsche since I was 14 (49 now)…so I’ve been patient!
porsche code PNKTHC77 is my build. A little nervous about ordering Ice Grey Metallic, site unseen! Build just locked two weeks ago and expected delivery in mid Nov… nice to meet everyone and thanks to all the long time posters here who have taught me so much and helped inform my decisions!!
Ice grey is great! You will love it.

Sabreliner

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan 4S, '91 911 C4
Country flag
Hi Folks,

Fellow P-Car enthusiast here, jumping on the EV wagon as well. I've had my 4S for about 3 months now, and put over 5k miles on her so far. I sold/replaced my 991.2 Carrera with the Taycan as my daily driver, and it has been fantastic so far. While I miss the sound of the flat-six and the manual transmission of the Carrera, the T4S has been a welcome change of pace as the daily. Having a (useful) cupholder again is a very welcome guilty pleasure.

I was excited to see the recent MY22 advertisement feature the lovely 964, perhaps they'll bring the midnight blue back and I can have a matched set. I took the ladies out for a quick shot together while I was cleaning the garage. See you all around.
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! Blue and Tay

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello everyone!

We are migrating over from the Macan Forums. We are on our second Macan S, and recently made the mistake of asking for Taycan 4S loaner while the Macan was in for service. That was all it took, we came back the next day and secured one of the dealer‘s next allocations for a MY22 4S. Our freeze date is 9/27 and still figuring out some of the details of the build. Shows a 12/10 delivery, fingers crossed that date holds.

Thanks for all the info here that has helped us so far!

Eric
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 57614029-C39C-483F-8949-4A1811B8E76B

SoCalTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi! I’m a proud owner of a RWD Taycan! It has the Premium Package plus a few other options. So far I love it! It’s my first Porsche. This is my second EV, I had a Chevy Bolt before. The Taycan is a huge upgrade and no regrets so far.

Thank you for the helpful advice on getting up to speed on learning all the features of the Taycan.

No pics just yet because it rained after I took delivery of the car and then it rained again today, not the Taycan’s fault.

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
My first Porsche ever.. and it had to be EV (Hated them until Taycan).. my order has been locked.. delivery date Dec 1st week. Can't wait.. I feel like I am in love :CWL: too much excitement, eagerness and adrenaline. Just counting days, hope gets delivered as per schedule.

Below is my build.... ignore the ugly wheels. I have ordered aftermarket Vossen HF-4T 21 wheels and will be installed same day I pick up the car and the brake calipers will be coated red.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNVNZ8I5

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Hi Folks - Been lurking on this forum for a few months now - asked a few noddy questions and got patient and helpful replies - thanks!

I have been monitoring delivery timeframes and went to my local dealer for a CT4S test drive - and to suss out realistic delivery dates.

Was blown away by the performance and handling - amazing! Was a tad disappointed in the level of tyre/road noise on rough surfaced tarmac compared to my A7, but not enough to put me off. Was told earliest delivery slots were Nov 2022 for a CT4S; and 2023 (no specified month) for a Turbo CT.

Took the plunge and booked a delivery slot for the Turbo in 2023 - hoping to be told of an earlier delivery - due to cancellation, but resigned for the wait.

Anyways, glad to be aboard.

Cheers

Last edited:

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
David from Tampa FL here.

Not new to the forum. Been here tracking my order and figuring out features, charging, etc. I picked up my 2021 Taycan RWD up 2 weeks ago. Have not had any time to take any great pics of it (and with my 89 Carrera), but did get some mods done. Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF (front clip), Xpel Prime Plus tint (20% all around, 70% windshield, and 20% strip behind windshield at the top to hide Valentine, Toll, and dashcam); hardwire V1 G2 (mirror tap wire) and hardwire Blackvue 900x Plus FR and RR. Picture from delivery day (no fancy delivery stuff as they had like 4 hours to PDI it when it got back from the PPF/Tint place).
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! TaycanPorsche

LLA53

First Name
Iain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE Grey Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Guys, New here, currently the owner of an Audi Q8 but have ordered a Taycan 4S in Ice Grey with with Mission E wheels. Its actually in the showroom now but they can't let it go until they have a replacement for it. I have had Audi's for the last 15 years and was entertaining the Etron GT idea but after several reviews of both I have gone with the Taycan. Just hope its right decision?

Sabreliner

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan 4S, '91 911 C4
Country flag
David from Tampa FL here.

Not new to the forum. Been here tracking my order and figuring out features, charging, etc. I picked up my 2021 Taycan RWD up 2 weeks ago. Have not had any time to take any great pics of it (and with my 89 Carrera), but did get some mods done. Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF (front clip), Xpel Prime Plus tint (20% all around, 70% windshield, and 20% strip behind windshield at the top to hide Valentine, Toll, and dashcam); hardwire V1 G2 (mirror tap wire) and hardwire Blackvue 900x Plus FR and RR. Picture from delivery day (no fancy delivery stuff as they had like 4 hours to PDI it when it got back from the PPF/Tint place).
TaycanPorsche.jpg
This spec looks fantastic. Now we need a photo together with your 911 3.2 (I presume?).

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
This spec looks fantastic. Now we need a photo together with your 911 3.2 (I presume?).
Thanks!
My user name might tip off my profession and the due date is tomorrow. Hoping to take one this weekend. Here is the Carrera and yes 3.2. I have the fuchs in the garage. Did a few little mods over the years, but have all the original parts if it needs to go back to original.
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 911Carrera

285kph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW X5 - 2021 Taycan - 2022 BMW X5 45e
Country flag
Belated Hi! After spending months configuring all manners of base Taycan, CT4s and 4s's I ended up buying a base Taycan off the lot a couple of weeks ago (3rd Porsche, 1st EV). Minimal spec (PB+, 20" wheels) and a color I hadn't really considered. So far not really missing all the options I had on various builds (air suspension, SC, ACC, surround view etc...). Very happy with the car - maybe it's old age, but prefer it to the 2014 C4S I traded in.
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! Taycan

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Hello everyone!

We are migrating over from the Macan Forums. We are on our second Macan S, and recently made the mistake of asking for Taycan 4S loaner while the Macan was in for service. That was all it took, we came back the next day and secured one of the dealer‘s next allocations for a MY22 4S. Our freeze date is 9/27 and still figuring out some of the details of the build. Shows a 12/10 delivery, fingers crossed that date holds.

Thanks for all the info here that has helped us so far!

Eric
57614029-C39C-483F-8949-4A1811B8E76B.jpeg
Has your delivery date changed (assume so)? Just curious! Thx