Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Hello all!
I ordered my Taycan on April 12. Saw it for the first time on Friday! Almost 4 months to the day.
It was supposed to go straight to Eclipse for tint, Xpel and ceramic but the transporter accidentally brought it by the Porsche store. Here are some photos:
(I will post after tint and also installing clear side markers)

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 5FB06542-7D34-45D6-9CDC-F2A95C9BA406

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 4566C570-2730-4C48-8996-951DAE5AF4E2

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 1D6BE487-A4D4-43E7-83D6-C858BE0FAB12

Last edited:

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Hello all!
I ordered my Taycan on April 12. Saw it for the first time on Friday! Almost 4 months to the day.
It was supposed to go straight to Eclipse for tint, Xpel and ceramic but the transporter accidentally bright it by the Porsche store. Here are some photos:
(I will post after tint and also installing clear side markers)

5FB06542-7D34-45D6-9CDC-F2A95C9BA406.jpeg

4566C570-2730-4C48-8996-951DAE5AF4E2.jpeg

1D6BE487-A4D4-43E7-83D6-C858BE0FAB12.jpeg
Looking good! Welcome.

yucatown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi everyone, just joined this morning. Hailing from Tampa, FL. Eagerly awaiting delivery of my Turbo S. Neptune blue with red interior.

ACGNerd

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan RWD in Frozen Blue Metallic
Country flag
Hi All, I am currently living in Bayonne, NJ. Will soon making an order for MY22 Taycan RWD. Currently still having some questions and doubts but I believe I can get a lot of useful information here!

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Hi fellow Taycan fans! I’ve been lurking on this forum for months now, after I placed an order for a 4S, gleaning all I can…I’ve never obsessed on something more my whole life! Haha This is a dream order! First Porsche ever and first EV…I’ve dream of owning a Porsche since I was 14 (49 now)…so I’ve been patient!
porsche code PNKTHC77 is my build. A little nervous about ordering Ice Grey Metallic, site unseen! Build just locked two weeks ago and expected delivery in mid Nov… nice to meet everyone and thanks to all the long time posters here who have taught me so much and helped inform my decisions!!

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi everyone, just joined this morning. Hailing from Tampa, FL. Eagerly awaiting delivery of my Turbo S. Neptune blue with red interior.
Hello! Just joined myself! That sounds awesome! I’m so excited for all of us waiting on a dream car like this! Ice Metallic 4S with black mission e rims and chalk/black interior for me! Enjoy the anticipation, it’s a big part of the fun!

NOLAStorm

First Name
Shaquita
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Panny 4S E Hybrid, 2022 Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Hi fellow Taycan fans! I’ve been lurking on this forum for months now, after I placed an order for a 4S, gleaning all I can…I’ve never obsessed on something more my whole life! Haha This is a dream order! First Porsche ever and first EV…I’ve dream of owning a Porsche since I was 14 (49 now)…so I’ve been patient!
porsche code PNKTHC77 is my build. A little nervous about ordering Ice Grey Metallic, site unseen! Build just locked two weeks ago and expected delivery in mid Nov… nice to meet everyone and thanks to all the long time posters here who have taught me so much and helped inform my decisions!!
That is a nice build!

Oysterquartz

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4s Cross Turismo
Country flag
Yessss!! Congrats! Can’t wait for mine!
You're not going to be disappointed. I have the Porsche Electric sound as well, and I've had neighbours come up to me to ask about the car and the sound! The panoramic roof is really nice as well. Really like the power charging ports as well! You're build was really good!

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You're not going to be disappointed. I have the Porsche Electric sound as well, and I've had neighbours come up to me to ask about the car and the sound! The panoramic roof is really nice as well. Really like the power charging ports as well! You're build was really good!
Thanks! Fantastic! It’s so exciting!
Sponsored