Mission E or RS Spyder wheels

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mission E wheels. They're unique to the Taycan and at least for me reminds me of the concept.
Same… I wanted to stay close to the concept vehicle with Mission E wheels. (Although there’s a striking similarity to the recent Jeep Wrangler five spoke. 😆)

RS Spyder are very nice and would’ve been happy with that choice. Since I didn’t go with the GTS and liked the look (and performance, if used) of the larger PSCB calipers… I ordered Mission E. Hopefully I like them in person!

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mission E all day and twice on Sunday. Fits the sporty, futuristic ethos of the car perfectly. RS Spyder wheels are boring IMO, and they look too much like a dozen other wheels out there.

AGDunc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Sprinter 4x4 Camper
Country flag
I’ve debated the same but I’ve gone blacked out Mission E for my Carmine Red GTS. I just prefer the more open design to the RS Spyder wheels. I’m about a week away from delivery so I’m looking forward to finally seeing it in the metal 😬

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
I’ve debated the same but I’ve gone blacked out Mission E for my Carmine Red GTS. I just prefer the more open design to the RS Spyder wheels. I’m about a week away from delivery so I’m looking forward to finally seeing it in the metal 😬
pics please! (When available)

Car_fan

First Name
Imran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Country flag
For me It depends on the model you are optioning;
Saloon - Mission E
Sport Turismo - RS Spyder