marc

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4s
Country flag
Any theories on how long it will be for MY24 deliveries once the configurator updates?
I was dumb and sold my MY 21 and I'm suffering from withdrawal.
Sponsored

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Any theories on how long it will be for MY24 deliveries once the configurator updates?
New MY usually goes into production from mid August after the shutdown for regional holiday

OP
OP

marc

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4s
Country flag
Any idea of when MY24 orders would likely be delivered?

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
To the US? Probably in October for East Coast, November for West Coast, but only assuming you are at the very front of the line and no delays.

OP
OP

marc

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4s
Country flag
Yes--delays are my concern. I decided not to order a MY23 for that very reason.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
Yes--delays are my concern. I decided not to order a MY23 for that very reason.
MY24 is just as likely to get delayed as MY23. You're just denying urself more months without a porsche for what will be likely a minimal change between model years. If you're holding out for a refresh, basically every source says it wont come until 2025.

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
price for my24 will increase by 5%.

mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am sorry to hear about your withdrawal. This is a real condition that those who do not drive a Taycan struggle to relate to.

I am having mine in for servicing and they gave me an R8 V10 as a loaner - was a tough transition the first day but slowly starting to enjoy it. Compared to Taycan it feels like driving a very powerful go-cart!

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Cars usually land in the US 2-3 months post-production, barring any delays (which will likely happen). So, if MY24 production beings in June/July, I'd say the first cars would land in September-ish...which, knowing Porsche, will bleed into October.

I also don't think there'll be a refresh for MY24, so it may be worth grabbing a MY23 now and avoiding any price increase and further delay. Not sure what trim you're after, but I can ask my SA to see if he has anything landed/incoming that could work.

OP
OP

marc

First Name
marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4s
Country flag
MY24 is just as likely to get delayed as MY23. You're just denying urself more months without a porsche for what will be likely a minimal change between model years. If you're holding out for a refresh, basically every source says it wont come until 2025.
[/QUOTE
Cars usually land in the US 2-3 months post-production, barring any delays (which will likely happen). So, if MY24 production beings in June/July, I'd say the first cars would land in September-ish...which, knowing Porsche, will bleed into October.

I also don't think there'll be a refresh for MY24, so it may be worth grabbing a MY23 now and avoiding any price increase and further delay. Not sure what trim you're after, but I can ask my SA to see if he has anything landed/incoming that could work.
Sam I was waiting for your input, thank you. How do I contact you with my details?

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag