First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Evening,
App doesn't seem to be working properly - It doesn't know the car is on charge and the functions and manual tabs don't work.

Just checked in the car and its asking if i want to set up or change account (or guest). I can see my account but it is greyed-out. Any idea if this is a mothership server issue / having same issue - or know a fix?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Evening,
App doesn't seem to be working properly - It doesn't know the car is on charge and the functions and manual tabs don't work.

Just checked in the car and its asking if i want to set up or change account (or guest). I can see my account but it is greyed-out. Any idea if this is a mothership server issue / having same issue - or know a fix?
Car may be offline due to cell reception. Shouldn't worry and just leave it (locked) and it most likely will self clear. Fairly normal problem.

OP
OP
BigBob

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Thanks. Pretty decent phone reception here. Car seems to recognise me now at least, but the app definitely having a flounce still.

Last edited:

Jeffrey B

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW M6; Porsche Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Evening,

I have the same problem no idea how to resolve it.

davids

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT MY22
Country flag
It already happened in the different regions in July and August. Most likely Porsche servers are down again - app to car link is broken. Porsche SW is a shame for such a great car...
Wait few hours and hopefully it will be operational.
Sponsored