grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Having owned a Turbo S for 6 months, and a Model S P100D for 4 years before that, its more a case of the extremely long list of changes I would suggest Tesla made to the Model S to get it to the point where I would want to buy it again. Starting with not fobbing customers off with a 9 year old design and calling it "refreshed".
Sponsored

ORZOWEI

First Name
ORZO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X P100D - Taycan Turbo S (2021)
Country flag
Soft close doors is not possible in EVs my dealer told me .
My Tesla Model X close the doors entirely and if you close it but not to the end, soft close takes on. Also the new Mercedes EQS does the same, so your dealer should learn about that... =;o)

Last edited:

ORZOWEI

First Name
ORZO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Almost all of my list can become reality in any Taycan out there, no need a new model refreshment:

· Full spoiler deployment option. It´s dumb and senseless the limitation on this car. You can do that in every other Porsche, so why not on the Taycan ???

· All PCM screens with the car in it showing matching color of your car (including wheels design). This is available on Teslas since day one, and it´s VERY easy to do...

· Softclose doors, because they need a hard hit to close.

· Burmester sound with a decent equalizer. Now you only have bass and treble.
Really Porsche ???

· Different options to replace all piano black inside the car. Actually, no matter your specs, piano black is always there (and I hate it!!!)

· Basic HUD display configuration options. Being able to move the screen up and down and brightness adjustment, I can´t believe that´s not already there...

· Better voice assistant (basically copy Mercedes Benz assistant, it´s the best out there).

· Wireless charger in the plattform behind the clima screen. It´s a much better placement than the actual one.

· And last, but not least, infotainment options. We are in the XXI century ffs, we should be able to play Netflix and Youtube without hacks!
You already can in a Tesla half the price...

JasonATX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY20 G63, MY20 Model X, MY21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
New center console. And a retrofit for prior years because what we have now ignores human interface design entirely.

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Almost all of my list can become reality in any Taycan out there, no need a new model refreshment:

· Full spoiler deployment option. It´s dumb and senseless the limitation on this car. You can do that in every other Porsche, so why not on the Taycan ???

· All PCM screens with the car in it showing matching color of your car (including wheels design). This is available on Teslas since day one, and it´s VERY easy to do...

· Softclose doors, because they need a hard hit to close.

· Burmester sound with a decent equalizer. Now you only have bass and treble.
Really Porsche ???

· Different options to replace all piano black inside the car. Actually, no matter your specs, piano black is always there (and I hate it!!!)

· Basic HUD display configuration options. Being able to move the screen up and down and brightness adjustment, I can´t believe that´s not already there...

· Better voice assistant (basically copy Mercedes Benz assistant, it´s the best out there).

· Wireless charger in the plattform behind the clima screen. It´s a much better placement than the actual one.

· And last, but not least, infotainment options. We are in the XXI century ffs, we should be able to play Netflix and Youtube without hacks!
You already can in a Tesla half the price...
Good list. For HUD, I am able to adjust brightness and position. Perhaps I am misunderstanding your ask. In the HUD view that allows you to scroll through the various selections is a settings (last one). Brightness and position are there. It is not in the PCM screen though. Took me a lot of playing with the HUD to figure out the possible settings.

ORZOWEI

First Name
ORZO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good list. For HUD, I am able to adjust brightness and position. Perhaps I am misunderstanding your ask. In the HUD view that allows you to scroll through the various selections is a settings (last one). Brightness and position are there. It is not in the PCM screen though. Took me a lot of playing with the HUD to figure out the possible settings.
OMG, thanks a lot, I was looking for that and even in the user manual can´t find nothing!