Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Chiswick is marginally closer for me but thought Reading was a better location for test drives to blast down the M4 to Newbury... no speed cameras on that section :) they are both part of PRG.

What is the spec of the 4S arriving......?
It’s a Crayon, black leather, off-road pack, folding mirrors, power steering plus, 21” cross Taycan wheels in black, black callipers, pan roof, park assist, side airbags in the rear (really ??) , passenger display, 150 DC, electric charging cover

covers most of it!
Sponsored

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
It’s a Crayon, black leather, off-road pack, folding mirrors, power steering plus, 21” cross Taycan wheels in black, black callipers, pan roof, park assist, side airbags in the rear (really ??) , passenger display, 150 DC, electric charging cover

covers most of it!
Great spec, love the colour and wheels :cool:

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Great spec, love the colour and wheels :cool:
I was surprised that the wheels and brakes cost £4.5k. I would have spent it elsewhere had i been original buyer of this car.

I’m still dumb founded how the original buyer pulled out after getting a build slot!

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
I was surprised that the wheels and brakes cost £4.5k. I would have spent it elsewhere had i been original buyer of this car.

I’m still dumb founded how the original buyer pulled out after getting a build slot!
Yep, he could have bought and sold for a handsome profit. There is a new (380 miles) ST on AutoTrader at a £25k mark up!

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Yep, he could have bought and sold for a handsome profit. There is a new (380 miles) ST on AutoTrader at a £25k mark up!
There is no way I’m selling this no matter what someone pays me!!

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Haha - add two more zeros and i still wouldn’t!

I am hoping when my GTS comes i’ll get most of my money back.

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Steering wheel adjustment gone from UK as well !!!

For Taycan 4S...
Screenshot.png

But exists on the GTS
Screenshot.png
So i asked my dealer about this and he can’t find this on the order anywhere. He said to me that the steering should be electronically adjustable but not part of the memory function.

We will have to see when the car comes but one thing that is interesting is that on my price breakdown the 14 way cost me £1170 and is now £1035 (without the steering).

He also said he was aware of this deletion though and the refund on this was £300 In the UK (Not $1000!)

I’ve taken screenshots of the order for the GTS.

Roll on Friday…

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Just sent this to dealer from my configurator code. Given I’m not aware of any changes to it i assume that i can ask them to install this later if it’s not on the car or ask for a chunk back as I’ve not agreed to the £300 he mentioned.

Porsche Taycan MY2023 Taycan changes summary video FB255476-8685-49E4-8465-E3B1BF5854D3

Tcaple

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag

I wasn't aware of the dashcam pre-wiring option – which doesn't appear to be available in European configurators. Interestingly, it mentions front and rear cameras.
Since the "new" PCM has been introduced in February, "new pano roof" has been introduced in April (not full model range) MY23 things are rather step backs MY22/23 in fact as:
- No rear foot lights
- No safety wheel bolts as standard
-No electric steering column below GTS trim

Only one really new thing is the cam pre wire that is nuts.

Reporting new MY for this is useless.

Tcaple

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Does anyone kno

I wasn't aware of the dashcam pre-wiring option – which doesn't appear to be available in European configurators. Interestingly, it mentions front and rear cameras.
W if they will offer the panno roof for the 2022s? I would like to add it to my vehicle if possible.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Does anyone kno

W if they will offer the panno roof for the 2022s? I would like to add it to my vehicle if possible.
2022? MY2023 is about to start production this month

Codeias

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST (MY23), 911 Carrera 4 GTS (997)
Country flag
I'd be interested in any UK experiences of fitting a dashcam. Seems to drop insurance a reasonable amount. Does Porsche offer this as an option to fit in the UK as nothing on the configurator?
I had the front Porsche dashcam on my 4S (no pre-wiring available back then) and found it to be a good addition, it was so funny that it would talk with a German accent… anyway, it was fitted by the OPC and done very well, it was the first they’d done so they took their time and did a great job! The cam itself did everything you need / want it to through the Porsche app.

I’ve since ordered the pre-wiring front and rear on my GTS ST that is due in the U.K. this month, again the OPC will fit them but much less hassle and will be seamless. I’d rather have Porsche dasm and then any other 3rd party setup.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I had the front Porsche dashcam on my 4S (no pre-wiring available back then) and found it to be a good addition, it was so funny that it would talk with a German accent… anyway, it was fitted by the OPC and done very well, it was the first they’d done so they took their time and did a great job! The cam itself did everything you need / want it to through the Porsche app.

I’ve since ordered the pre-wiring front and rear on my GTS ST that is due in the U.K. this month, again the OPC will fit them but much less hassle and will be seamless. I’d rather have Porsche dasm and then any other 3rd party setup.
Where did you find the Porsche front and rear dashcam for purchase? I ordered the pre-wiring but cannot find the actual dashcam to buy.
Sponsored