SixSigma

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I have a MY21 model, stuck in the factory due to parts… same story across the forum.

The issue that I have is the equivalent MY22 model in the Porsche configurator is now cheaper than my MY21 spec (some options are now free)…
Has anybody had this experience and been offered a price match or reduction?
Sponsored

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I am not sure at what point the price fixes. Speak to your dealer? They would probably expect you to pay an increase so maybe they will reduce it

Kevin BM

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera 4-Hybrid (Taycan CT ordered)
Country flag
I think the price fixes when the specification is fixed although I could be wrong

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
I think the price fixes when you order because you sign a contract on a certain price

Coooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance (sold), Taycan CT4
Country flag
I have a MY21 model, stuck in the factory due to parts… same story across the forum.

The issue that I have is the equivalent MY22 model in the Porsche configurator is now cheaper than my MY21 spec (some options are now free)…
Has anybody had this experience and been offered a price match or reduction?
How much is the difference? I'd certainly be pointing this out to my dealer and asking for a reduction - especially as the parts delay is Porsche's fault, nothing you've done.

Slightly different but I was bumped from a MY21 slot to a MY22 slot, which increased the price of my order, but the dealer stuck to the original MY21 price so flexibility exists..
Sponsored