New to the Porsche brand, ordered a GTS ST, What Have I Done?!???

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Oh man, I am down with the red though for sure! More the better IMHO hehe.

What's your favorite thing about your CT4?
I think it is just the overall look of it along with the exclusivity. Plus its a Porsche.

There are many things you will like about it.
Sponsored

Moto_Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Sport Tourismo (waiting on allotment)
Country flag
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNCAUJA9

Still doesn't seem quite real. I never once in my life thought that I would EVER be in a position to buy a Porsche, let alone an electric performance wagon version of one!!! I'm sure lots of y'all can relate.

I'm excited to start posting updates once things start moving. I put the order in with my dealer on Friday, I'm #1 at my local dealer for an allocation in June, with August - September delivery.

It doesn't quite feel real yet, but I'm sure it's going to start hitting me in full-force soon! I've loved reading posts on this forum, which went a long way to dispel a lot of my concerns and pushed me over the edge. Thank you everyone!
I am also in your boat. Never even sat in a Porsche prior to last week and ended up ordering/holding a ST GTS Friday as well. I don’t have my build code handy, but I was likely a bit loose with the options.
My dealer expects their allocation in July with a September delivery. I am thinking about getting rid of the innodrive and jumping on the rear wheel steering after reading another thread. This will be fun.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I am thinking about getting rid of the innodrive and jumping on the rear wheel steering after reading another thread. This will be fun.
I would highly recommend that change.

GreenDay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT4, Porsche Macan S
Country flag
Add the Premium package for an extra $650, as you're already paying for a chunk of it through individual items.

Also add the 150 KW DC charger for an extra $460.

Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag
im in the same boat too - first Porsche Taycan GTS sedan - didn't want the wagon. I should have it in May/June

jasperp

First Name
jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
you can “drop” the Lane Change assist - it’s not what you think it is - it’s JUST the lights indicating car in blind spot - useful yes no question - but you can save $950 - I’d also consider dropping noise insulating glass for $1100 - Taycan is already a quiet car…

I’d swap those two options for Adaptive cruise control which you _CAN_ use in stop/go traffic in Boston and on the freeway - much much more functional than glass & LCA…

for a base build it’s pretty good - I’d make the swaps I’ve noted - but I”m a huge fan of ACC

I think you’ll value that option more than LCA and the Glass

ACC
400V/150 kW charging (Tesla supercharger will use this eventually when it comes to US)

drop
LCA
Glass

both are nice features but not strictly necessary
I fully agree with this comment.

gotzillar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ST GTS coming
Country flag
400v, only if you dont live in US, this taycan is your only car or you take long roadtrips with it, then yes for "potentially" using Tesla SC. To me, it's a waste.

ACC, had it in my Tesla and Audi. I can drive better, much better and I want a GTS because I want to drive, not get driven. YMMV.

OP
OP
NoobTaycan

NoobTaycan

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (on order)
Country flag
Privacy windows!!!!
I don't think that's an option in the states... unless it's included with the thermal glass option?
Sponsored