Mik76

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 320, Bmw 120
Country flag
My CarPlay is not working anymore. I think its because my bluetooth and wifi can’t be active anymore. I already restarted the system with 2 fingers on the right. Have anyone an idea?

Porsche Taycan No bluetooth or wifi available 367D900F-525F-4732-8AD0-BE4598D265DD

Porsche Taycan No bluetooth or wifi available image

Pope

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Porsche
Country flag
The BT connectivity is achieved through the Connect Control Unit, interfacing with the OTA and PCM CU's. Have you had any updates recently? What was the last use of BT like - did it drop out or just fail to connect on restart?

Are you getting OTA updates /notifications other than vehicle based information?

Make sure your My Porsche / App set-up is complete and working to give the functionality its best chance of recovering but you may need to get it to your local PC for diag.

Video your issue to give the tech in the workshop a better understanding; they'll appreciate it!

OP
OP
Mik76

Mik76

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 320, Bmw 120
Country flag
I went away from my car for like 30 minutes. When I came back the Bluetooth, wifi and carplay was working again. Really strange behavior.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I went away from my car for like 30 minutes. When I came back the Bluetooth, wifi and carplay was working again. Really strange behavior.
I was going to suggest to park up, lock and leave for an hour and the issue will clear of its own accord.

Many instances where software boot sequence leads to PCM false positive problems
Sponsored