No side view when specced 3D view?

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m guessing you need to press the cameras to activate side view if you have 3D. I only specced surround view. As you can see from mine I have a extra icon at the bottom (highlight in blue) to activate side view.
C8663BA6-DB36-417D-8A12-50314D33C62A.jpeg
This side view is MUCH BETTER than the curb view we get in 3D camera. Very jealous!

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
This side view is MUCH BETTER than the curb view we get in 3D camera. Very jealous!
Coupled with the fact you can choose to switch between front and back wheels makes me glad I didn’t go for the more expensive 3d option. Frankly I’m shocked it’s not included with the 3D option. This probably applies more to fellow UK members. I would say to anyone who encounters width restriction on regular basis if there is no way to get the same side view cam then surround view is a must. First pic showing side camera rear wheels. Apologies about the dodgy camera work but I hope you can see how useful the side cameras are for width restrictions.
Porsche Taycan No side view when specced 3D view? 5D2CE7C2-A282-4695-A2FB-07F83AC44363

Sponsored