First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gt3rs, macan gst ,992cs,911.1 targa
Country flag
Ciao fellow Porsche members

I’ve got my order build closed off date coming for my Turbo CT And I’m struggling with my interior . Exterior is Neptune blue and off road pack in gloss black. So with the interior I was thinking at first

- truffle brown - comes with the arum accent
Then read it was too much brown so went with too tone.
- Two-tone leather-free interior, Graphite Blue and Slate Grey

What are your thoughts on the two tone blue on a Neptune exterior or should I consider the truffle brown . With the two tone shoul I get the arum accent .

Thanks for the help it was hard just seeing the colour in any real life photos and in person as in Australia we don’t get many demos .

Thanks everyone for your help

Porsche Taycan Not sure about colour for interior… help 679936D7-42F7-4E27-9C04-423D6A584A92
Porsche Taycan Not sure about colour for interior… help BDB26BD4-434D-43FF-ACAE-AD47869CFE08

Porsche Taycan Not sure about colour for interior… help 3E89F373-47B1-4682-B912-DD2CF54E42A2

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I went into my Neptune Blue build with the same dilemma – leaned towards the Truffle brown but came to the conclusion that two-tone interiors look better in Porsche's.

I thought the Graphite Blue (my fav 911 exterior colour) would be a bit too much blue, so took a risk and went for the more retro Blackberry/Slate interior. I also prefer the leather over the leather-free option.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/bramble-slate-grey-interior.4479/post-61786

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/bramble-slate-grey-interior.4479/post-62212

So to answer your question, I think I'd go in the following order:

a] What I chose for my own car!
b] Graphite Blue
c] Truffle Brown

Of course colour preferences are a very individual thing – so only you can choose – this is the fun part!

If you do choose the Graphite Blue – please share loads of pictures of it – I might try it for my next Taycan in 2023.

OP
OP

Scottn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gt3rs, macan gst ,992cs,911.1 targa
Country flag
I went into my Neptune Blue build with the same dilemma – leaned towards the Truffle brown but came to the conclusion that two-tone interiors look better in Porsche's.

I thought the Graphite Blue (my fav 911 exterior colour) would be a bit too much blue, so took a risk and went for the more retro Blackberry/Slate interior. I also prefer the leather over the leather-free option.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/bramble-slate-grey-interior.4479/post-61786

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/bramble-slate-grey-interior.4479/post-62212

b] Graphite Blue
c] Truffle Brown

Of course colour preferences are a very individual thing – so only you can choose – this is the fun part!

If you do choose the Graphite Blue – please share loads of pictures of it – I might try it for my next Taycan in 2023.

b] Graphite Blue
c] Truffle Brown

Thanks for the advice , I probably used the online configuration 100s of time lol . It’s so hard to know . I don’t think the configurator has the right light and shade for real life comparison . I will when more pics of mine when it arrives , … depending on colour lol

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
As being said zillion times... colors are - personal ;)
I've seen truffle brown in real and I don't think it's "too brown"... of course, it's brown, it couldn't be red or white.... if it's brown.
(For me, graphite blue/slate gray is boring, but that's IMHO, only)

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
My Neptune CT, with same off-road pack is going to have Chalk interior. I think the light colors contrast nicely. I also think the Blackberry/Slate would go.. that’s what’s on the Neptune press car.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I'd go with chalk but 2nd choice would be graphite blue/grey with aurum accents.
Yes, Porsche's look incredible with 2-tone interiors and the Taycan needs that IMO.

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
I have a Neptune 4s with limestone/black which looks amazing

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I'd go with chalk but 2nd choice would be graphite blue/grey with aurum accents.
Yes, Porsche's look incredible with 2-tone interiors and the Taycan needs that IMO.
Chalk interior is beautiful… but it requires darker exteriror (no necessary black…cherry red, green, gentian blue, vulcano…) and it;s probably hard to keep it clean (jeans)… that’s why I (ie. My wife) selected truffle-brown…..
IMHO, chalk looks great with neptune as well.

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Recently took a spin in a friends Panamera spec'd in Truffle Brown, and man was it gorgeous. I'm someone that typically specs just base interior with a Porsche, but the this brown was stunning to look at and be inside, and honestly one of the only Porsche leather trims I felt justified the cost. The online configure photos don't do it any proper justice.

To me it's also a trim that if you every go to resell the car, will definitely help keep the car at a premium price. I feel like all I see are standard or full leather in black or gray, it'll be sure to stand out.
Sponsored