Help with interior colors for Mamba Green

YLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Taycan Cross Turismo 4s (waiting)
Country flag
I had ordered black/crayon leather interior for my jet black CT but my wife is worried that the lighter colour of the leather would be marked by jeans or dark colour trousers / dresses. Has anyone experienced that? She is suggesting I go with slate grey. Given that she doesn't like the panaromic glass roof, I am worried that the interior would be too dark especially with the privacy glass as well.
Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Don;t know for Porsche, but i haven’t seen bright leather aged well with jeans.
Have you considered red/black interior? It goes well with jet black.

YLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Don;t know for Porsche, but i haven’t seen bright leather aged well with jeans.
Have you considered red/black interior? It goes well with jet black.
I did look at that but my wife does not like the red.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I had ordered black/crayon leather interior for my jet black CT but my wife is worried that the lighter colour of the leather would be marked by jeans or dark colour trousers / dresses. Has anyone experienced that? She is suggesting I go with slate grey. Given that she doesn't like the panaromic glass roof, I am worried that the interior would be too dark especially with the privacy glass as well.
Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.
I have the sculpted metal roof and Blackberry interior but not privacy glass, which i dislike, it doesn’t seem too dark inside to us, even in winter.

YLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have the sculpted metal roof and Blackberry interior but not privacy glass, which i dislike, it doesn’t seem too dark inside to us, even in winter.
Thanks, that's good to know. She prefers to have the privacy glass so may lean towards slate grey if it is not too dark...

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
black with green stitching. I don’t like “earth” colors in cars (beige, brown, chalk) also gold/copper liners are a big no go.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had ordered black/crayon leather interior for my jet black CT but my wife is worried that the lighter colour of the leather would be marked by jeans or dark colour trousers / dresses.
After 33,000 miles with the Olea Atacama beige leather the interior still looks new. I have many people ride in my car and don't take any special cleaning measures, other than I had the leather treated for stain protection when it was new. The beige looks great with mamba green, Paldao wood, and neodyme. (Neodyme is included with the Olea option, at least in the U.S. market.)

Porsche Taycan Help with interior colors for Mamba Green 1673797937181

YLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
After 33,000 miles with the Olea Atacama beige leather the interior still looks new. I have many people ride in my car and don't take any special cleaning measures, other than I had the leather treated for stain protection when it was new. The beige looks great with mamba green, Paldao wood, and neodyme. (Neodyme is included with the Olea option, at least in the U.S. market.)

1673797937181.jpeg
Looks great!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
black with green stitching. I don’t like “earth” colors in cars (beige, brown, chalk) also gold/copper liners are a big no go.
I am bored rigid by black interiors which the unimaginative have been fitting as standard to sporty cars for decades now.

I quite liked it in 1968, now, over 50 years later I have had enough of dull unimaginative black.

Even all but one the 2-tone coloured interiors offered for the Taycan are basically black interiors with coloured seat facings and small flashes of colour on doors and dash.

I suppose it keeps production costs cheap and is better than all black, I really liked the Atacama Beige but still too much black for me to choose it.

It left Blackberry, Truffle Brown and chalk-beige as the only acceptable choices for me.

The chalk-beige looks like the interior of my mates Falcon 500 jet but since purple is the complimentary colour to green I went with Blackberry for my Mamba Taycan, yippee, even the steering wheel is not black..

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
I can appreciate everyones taste, but I like black, charcoal, graphite, carbon.

JP_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Also bored of black. I went Bordeaux red / black in my 4S. Arrives Friday…. Will post pics. Exterior is Gentian Blue. I note some forum members have the Bordeaux red with Mamba.

Ps. Configurator is not a good representation of Bordeaux red. Much darker in real life.

Porsche Taycan Help with interior colors for Mamba Green 238CBF0C-B90F-483B-A0A8-8CE6E83489A0

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Slate Grey full leather is nice and not black 👍🏻 not a really bright colour, but a really nice subtle grey it turned out great in mine imo
Gone for the same in mine and really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Gone for the same in mine and really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.
The grey has a funny brown tinge to it …in the flesh…didn’t know until the sales guy pointed it out 🤓😳
Sponsored