smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
One month in tomorrow and so far my CT-T has behaved impeccably - It is a nice comfortable car with easy overtaking - love the driving dynamics - and I am starting to really appreciate what Porsche has made here - it's such an accomplished piece of well-thought-out engineering.

....and like my RS green A7 before it, gets admiring glances and even photos being taken whenever I take it for a spin.

The controls and interface have been easy to learn/accommodate - Though I still sometimes find myself reaching for the A7 gear selector and handbrake button - Doh!

So far (touch wood) no faults - It just needed a 15 minute a pop-in to the OPC to set a timer for it's MOT (missed from the PDI) - and a very nice coffee.

I mainly recharge at my home - the few road-trips have been a doddle so far - with slow charging at my kid's houses - free charging at PEC Silverstone - plus a small number of pubic charging stops ..... one at 25 mins - one at 15 mins - and a few at around 5-10 mins each (all that was needed). For two of these stops, the first charger I tried only delivered 50-60kw (from 350kw units) - but I just hopped to a different charger at the same sites and got 190kw+ - fair enough.

So passage-making has been a breeze so far - I am sure it won't always be the case.... but feeling very blessed and privileged at the mo - especially when I see how so many people are struggling with life's pressures at the moment.

At first, I was nervous about range and hyper-milled motorways at 60-65 mph - eeking out the miles between charging stops ........ but now, with good planning of alternative charging stops if they are needed (not needed so far), I just drive 'normally' at full motorway speed on ACC ... so pretty rapid progress as per my A7. Charging stops are short - so no worries.

We also have some nice twisty roads hereabouts and they are a joy - not taking risks - but pushing on when safe...... Grin-making!

Anyways, just thought I would share my positive experience - I know Forums are great for venting frustration - and seeking advice when things go wrong - but sometimes the positive side deserves a mention too..

FWIW

Cheers

Porsche Taycan One month in Cross Turismo Taycan Turbo Acid Green PTS.... fantastic! img_20221210_120640342_hdr-2-

Porsche Taycan One month in Cross Turismo Taycan Turbo Acid Green PTS.... fantastic! img_20221210_120628872_hdr-

Porsche Taycan One month in Cross Turismo Taycan Turbo Acid Green PTS.... fantastic! img_20221210_120651351_hdr-2-

Porsche Taycan One month in Cross Turismo Taycan Turbo Acid Green PTS.... fantastic! img_20221210_120620677_hdr-2-

Porsche Taycan One month in Cross Turismo Taycan Turbo Acid Green PTS.... fantastic! img_20221210_105023373_hdr-4-

Porsche Taycan One month in Cross Turismo Taycan Turbo Acid Green PTS.... fantastic! img_20221210_105047347_hdr-5-

Porsche Taycan One month in Cross Turismo Taycan Turbo Acid Green PTS.... fantastic! img_20221210_105059506_hdr-

Porsche Taycan One month in Cross Turismo Taycan Turbo Acid Green PTS.... fantastic! img_20221210_105109251_hdr-

Last edited by a moderator:

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
That's one heck of a slope that you're on, I guess that's why the cars jacked up so high. Did you take the wheel-chocks off for the photos? ;)
What a picturesque setting- has anyone complained about the car looking too loud for the neighbourhood? It looks outstanding (literally and metaphorically) against a white environment.

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
That's one heck of a slope that you're on, I guess that's why the cars jacked up so high. Did you take the wheel-chocks off for the photos? ;)
What a picturesque setting- has anyone complained about the car looking too loud for the neighbourhood? It looks outstanding (literally and metaphorically) against a white environment.
Thanks Paul - I like bright cars - For this one, my late wife chose the final colour scheme from a short list of Acid or Ultraviolet - I couldn't decide.

My drive entrance is about 30 degrees ish - so I have the auto lift mode enabled.

The previous homeowner's car rolled down the drive and onto our short cul-de-sac (15-20 degrees slope) - and ended up 3 houses down in a front garden that is raised around 3 ft above the pavement.

All my neighbours say they love the colour - but they may be just being polite - such nice folks they are.

cheers

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
... my late wife chose the final colour scheme from a short list of Acid or Ultraviolet - I couldn't decide.
:( My sincere condolences Alan- now I properly appreciate the context of some of your posts about upcoming delivery. Your wife clearly had great taste.

The previous homeowner's car rolled down the drive and onto our short cul-de-sac (15-20 degrees slope) - and ended up 3 houses down in a front garden that is raised around 3 ft above the pavement.
😲

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
One month in tomorrow and so far my CT-T has behaved impeccably - It is a nice comfortable car with easy overtaking - love the driving dynamics - and I am starting to really appreciate what Porsche has made here - it's such an accomplished piece of well-thought-out engineering.

....and like my RS green A7 before it, gets admiring glances and even photos being taken whenever I take it for a spin.

The controls and interface have been easy to learn/accommodate - Though I still sometimes find myself reaching for the A7 gear selector and handbrake button - Doh!

So far (touch wood) no faults - It just needed a 15 minute a pop-in to the OPC to set a timer for it's MOT (missed from the PDI) - and a very nice coffee.

I mainly recharge at my home - the few road-trips have been a doddle so far - with slow charging at my kid's houses - free charging at PEC Silverstone - plus a small number of pubic charging stops ..... one at 25 mins - one at 15 mins - and a few at around 5-10 mins each (all that was needed). For two of these stops, the first charger I tried only delivered 50-60kw (from 350kw units) - but I just hopped to a different charger at the same sites and got 190kw+ - fair enough.

So passage-making has been a breeze so far - I am sure it won't always be the case.... but feeling very blessed and privileged at the mo - especially when I see how so many people are struggling with life's pressures at the moment.

At first, I was nervous about range and hyper-milled motorways at 60-65 mph - eeking out the miles between charging stops ........ but now, with good planning of alternative charging stops if they are needed (not needed so far), I just drive 'normally' at full motorway speed on ACC ... so pretty rapid progress as per my A7. Charging stops are short - so no worries.

We also have some nice twisty roads hereabouts and they are a joy - not taking risks - but pushing on when safe...... Grin-making!

Anyways, just thought I would share my positive experience - I know Forums are great for venting frustration - and seeking advice when things go wrong - but sometimes the positive side deserves a mention too..

FWIW

Cheers

img_20221210_120640342_hdr-2-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_120628872_hdr-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_120651351_hdr-2-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_120620677_hdr-2-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_105023373_hdr-4-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_105047347_hdr-5-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_105059506_hdr-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_105109251_hdr-jpg.jpg
Absolutely gorgeus, thinking upgrading my Ice Grey (which I absolutely love every day) to this next.

tutis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
Absolutely love it I was between acid green and voodoo blue this time last year and voodoo won out for my TTS but I’m still loving the acid for my next ride

84005F55-3871-4358-8690-C252FE9B0760.jpeg
please let me know what blue colour that Taycan is, absolutely love it!

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Colour looks great, but you should put chasis on lower position before you made photos :angel:

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Colour looks great, but you should put chasis on lower position before you made photos :angel:
Agree - but couldn't be bothered... The Moderator changed the title of my post and added the photos from an earlier post of mine - There were no photos in my original post. Cheers

Reactions: B61

Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag

FWIW

Cheers

img_20221210_120640342_hdr-2-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_120628872_hdr-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_120651351_hdr-2-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_120620677_hdr-2-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_105023373_hdr-4-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_105047347_hdr-5-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_105059506_hdr-jpg.jpg

img_20221210_105109251_hdr-jpg.jpg
Looks like you have a diffuser installed on the rear end. Which one is that? It looks really good from the angles you sent

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Looks like you have a diffuser installed on the rear end. Which one is that? It looks really good from the angles you sent
It's just the standard one for a Turbo CT Robert - cheers