First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Thanks kreshi.
I got my car back. I told them to check the aggressive breaking when reversing. Their head of mechanics guy testdrove my car. In the end apparently nothing is wrong with the car, or at least it is behaving like that and there is no "cure" or update for it. I have another appointment end of October and will push this again. It just is very risky to park the car towards walls or other cars.

Sorry that I don't have any better news.
Other than this issue, all other issues were solved perfectly and the service was very very good.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
I got my car back. I told them to check the aggressive breaking when reversing. Their head of mechanics guy testdrove my car. In the end apparently nothing is wrong with the car, or at least it is behaving like that and there is no "cure" or update for it. I have another appointment end of October and will push this again. It just is very risky to park the car towards walls or other cars.

Other than this issue, all other issues were solved perfectly and the service was very very good.
is this with or without park assist ?

OP
OP

ValJones

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag

Sorry no luck.

Since I started focusing on the "HOLD" feature, backing up has been easier. I just have to be gentle on the brakes and not activate the "HOLD" feature. Backing up a hill while parallel parking is still a challenge. I wish this car still had the traditional emergency brake. that would make life so much easier.
Sponsored