smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Hi, Anyone know of a source (3D printing?) for paintable custom 3D plastic words in the standard Porsche font (or close) - to replace the rear model designation e.g. 'Taycan turbo S' badge?

I have found some leads in other forums but these were prices act $500 Plus $150 postage to $1500 including postage - and these now seem to be defunct.

cheers
Sponsored

VOLT4GE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi, Anyone know of a source (3D printing?) for paintable custom 3D plastic words in the standard Porsche font (or close) - to replace the rear model designation e.g. 'Taycan turbo S' badge?

I have found some leads in other forums but these were prices act $500 Plus $150 postage to $1500 including postage - and these now seem to be defunct.

cheers
Just out of curiosity: what do you want to put on the car in place of the standard badges?

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Just out of curiosity: what do you want to put on the car in place of the standard badges?
TBH it's just tentative thought at the mo - not sure I would do it at all - even if available.

Also, not decided on what to put yet - mebbies depends on the final paint colour choice - perhaps a name for the car

Green perhaps Kermit.... Ultra-violet perhaps Caesar... OMG... WTF..... Maybe just a random name - don't know yet.

cheers

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag

cheers
Can't recall the chap's name here but yes there is a forum mar that has shared numerous full 3D design pieces he created and can advise - in fact recall specifically him and another user doing just this for little to no cost other than materials used. If I get a mo I will try to find th posts but suspect if you search 3D printing here you'll find them ...

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
You could always get the script to cut it in vinyl. It would look just like the side designations on Porsche cars.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Can't recall the chap's name here but yes there is a forum mar that has shared numerous full 3D design pieces he created and can advise - in fact recall specifically him and another user doing just this for little to no cost other than materials used. If I get a mo I will try to find th posts but suspect if you search 3D printing here you'll find them ...
@Dee ?

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Thanks guys - Much Appreciated

Will chase it up nearer the time, when I know what's what

many thanks

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
designation delete. Fits the simple modern aesthetic perfectly.
Porsche Taycan personalised replacement for rear model designation IMG_3049
Sponsored