Gomboy86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Soon™️. I live in Seattle, my base Taycan is waiting in Emden and should make it to me by mid-April.

I've only seen 2 on the road in a year of living in Seattle. Quite uncommon!
Yeah I just ordered a 4s from Bellevue yesterday. After options it quickly hit the 120k mark haha. Test drove a base though. It was still very nice.

I didn’t see any on the street until yesterday On my way to Porsche I saw 2. Volcano grey and white.Volcano grey is The color I picked. I should get mine end of the year haha.

PTProspect

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jaguar I-Pace; 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
So a small crowd. Once everyone has their cars we should do a cars and coffee meet somewhere.
I would be up for it. I've met one other forum member who I believe would be up for a cars and coffee meet up.

I was originally choosing between ordering a grey or a gentian blue Taycan. I ended up purchasing mine off the lot when my wife fell in love with the color.

Brucel

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E400 Wagon, Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Another east sider waiting for delivery. Was originally to be first of April but now saying mid month. Loading date in Emden has been missed twice so not as confident as when the early TYD dates were met. SHould have my 4S soon and love the idea of getting together with PNW folks.

OP
OP

Gomboy86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I would be up for it. I've met one other forum member who I believe would be up for a cars and coffee meet up.

I was originally choosing between ordering a grey or a gentian blue Taycan. I ended up purchasing mine off the lot when my wife fell in love with the color.
Haha my wife saw a volcano grey on the way and told me I had to choose that color. Haha
Sponsored