GoDucksYellO

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, Silverado 2500HD
Country flag
I'm in Eugene, Oregon. Only seen a couple driving through town in the last couple years. Taycan 4S Black

Porsche Taycan PNW Washington taycan owners 0D01F979-4DAF-4606-9A6E-763E9CA3FDA9

Porsche Taycan PNW Washington taycan owners FB3C64B7-8CA5-4C09-A018-B5770723ED33

TimW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi from Bothell! This is my 4S in matte black. Just picked up in early Mar. This is my very first Porsche. Been loving it since pickup. Still gettin used to the random camera phone drive-bys that I get on the road.

Porsche Taycan PNW Washington taycan owners 4s

imaznation

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Hi from Bothell! This is my 4S in matte black. Just picked up in early Mar. This is my very first Porsche. Been loving it since pickup. Still gettin used to the random camera phone drive-bys that I get on the road.

4s.jpg
That matte looks really good! How did you get your clear side reflector panels installed, did the dealer do it for you?

TimW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
That matte looks really good! How did you get your clear side reflector panels installed, did the dealer do it for you?
haha... I get so many people calling it the batmobile.

I ordered the side markers off suncoast.

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/clear9j1.html

The dealer did the install for me. I just had to order and drop them off.

To clarify, I did try to have the dealer order it for me but they couldn't find the part on their end. I even sent them the same link I posted above but they still couldn't find the part # to order it. Likely due to the fact that its for the euro market which makes sense.

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
Thank you so much for the insight. I’ve been playing around in ABRP and Bellingham and Mt. Vernon would be viable stops depending on charge levels.

I do intend to spend a few of days up in BC and so I’m looking at hotels with chargers so that should provide a better buffer.

I haven’t found anything on whether our access to Electrify America would translate to access to Electrify Canada’s network but it also looks like that network is much more sparse.

Great photos. Definitely looking forward to sunnier days in our region.

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I do intend to spend a few of days up in BC and so I’m looking at hotels with chargers so that should provide a better buffer.

I haven’t found anything on whether our access to Electrify America would translate to access to Electrify Canada’s network but it also looks like that network is much more sparse.
When I go to Vancouver, I search the web for charging stations - there's a bunch. I didn't have any luck with the apps. There's a Electrify Canda app, but I could never get it to work. From Redmond to Vancouver, I get there with about 30% charge remaining. And yes, I always drive it like I stole it.

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
Anyone have recommendations for a good place to get PPF installed?
I have had good luck with Accutint in Bellevue. They did the PPF (Xpel Ultimate Plus) and tint (Formula 1) on my Taycan (also ceramic coated by them). I know there are quite a few reputable shops in the area so it may come down to distance (from where you are), the films you want (Xpel, Stek, 3M, etc. as some shops work exclusively with one brand), and availability (I hear some shops are booked out for months).

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Geeze, your car looks fantastic!

Avharrisjr

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne S, and Taycan
Country flag
Bought a 2020 Turbo last November. Have been round trip to SF Bay Area 5 times since. Think we might have seen 1 other Taycan on I -5 since but not certain. Love the car, wonderful on the highway through the Siskiyous. EA stops mostly work ok. Located in Kitsap County.

Last edited:

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Hello.. Bellevue reporting in.
Taycan RWD
Ordered April 3rd. ETA September 2nd 🤞🏻
Anything I should know/do before the pickup from Porsche Bellevue?

onesixeight

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Anyone have recommendations for a good place to get PPF installed?
I highly recommend Pista Film Solutions in Burien. The owner Caesar used to be at Metropolitan for many years but opened up his own shop. His attention to detail and passion to doing a good PPF install is second to none! At most of the bigger shops you drop off your car and never see who does the work. I've had many PPF jobs all over the US, and Pista is the real deal. Edges wrapped, minimal blade use and avoids removing parts unless absolutely needed.

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (ordered)
Country flag
I highly recommend Pista Film Solutions in Burien. The owner Caesar used to be at Metropolitan for many years but opened up his own shop. His attention to detail and passion to doing a good PPF install is second to none! At most of the bigger shops you drop off your car and never see who does the work. I've had many PPF jobs all over the US, and Pista is the real deal. Edges wrapped, minimal blade use and avoids removing parts unless absolutely needed.
Thanks for the recommendation!

My GTS should (hopefully) be arriving in August, I'll definitely reach out to him around then for PPF installation.

sebseb

First Name
Seb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 535i
Country flag
Hello everyone,

Do you all have any recommendations as to which dealership you recommend for sale and services? I've only been to the Bellevue one and my experience has not been great. They want 5K deposit for a delivery of 4S Sedan in 12-18 months.

Thank you

imaznation

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Hate to tell you but that’s gonna be the norm these days. The line for the 4S is out the door, I just went in this weekend and saw the waitlist… there’s something like 30+ people all waiting for an allocation, with every allocation from now until June 2023 already spoken for.
Sponsored