• With

• Without

Results are only viewable after voting.

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
On the 4s with and normal, on the CT 4s with and black :)
Sponsored

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
At least Porsche people don't put Turbo S badges on a base Taycan.
Porsche people are smart people.
Be like Porsche people. :like:
Are you sure? I've seen it done on 911's in the past. Personally I've always de-badged all my cars because I like the clean look, but I can see how some people might like it (my wife used to like to keep the badges on her cars, until few years ago when she decided to order one without badges). What I don't personally understand, though have come across this in not just Porsche world, is why there are a few people out there who get very emotional (and sometimes even resort to vandalism) when they see or hear of people who "up-badge" their cars, like putting a Turbo S badge on a base model (or putting a Plaid badge on a Model S60).

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I wish there was a configuration option to just have a "Taycan" badge, regardless of model variant. I think it can add a nice contrasting detail (so in black if on the lighter body colours). I'm not interested in announcing which variant it is. Maybe it would be fairly straightforward to remove the other part of the name, but that would leave the "Taycan" part off-centre. So then I'd be looking for someone more competent than myself to remove the whole badge and then put the "Taycan" bit neatly back in the centre. I'll probably just take the easier "delete" option.

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I wish there was a configuration option to just have a "Taycan" badge, regardless of model variant. I think it can add a nice contrasting detail (so in black if on the lighter body colours). I'm not interested in announcing which variant it is. Maybe it would be fairly straightforward to remove the other part of the name, but that would leave the "Taycan" part off-centre. So then I'd be looking for someone more competent than myself to remove the whole badge and then put the "Taycan" bit neatly back in the centre. I'll probably just take the easier "delete" option.
The badge is adhered with double sided tape. Simply use fishing line between the body and badge in a saw like motion to take it off. Pull off the old tape and apply new (3M VHB tape) to the back of the badge after cleaned and then reinstall. It's fairly easy to do.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
The badge is adhered with double sided tape. Simply use fishing line between the body and badge in a saw like motion to take it off. Pull off the old tape and apply new (3M VHB tape) to the back of the badge after cleaned and then reinstall. It's fairly easy to do.
Thanks...you've convinced me that I could remove it, now I just need to convince myself that I could reattach it precisely centred and level.

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
+1. .... Also this allows you to paint it to match any after market wheels etc.

The badge is free - and as as stated it's easy to remove and re-apply - best of both worlds.

Might as well have it as not.

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
Who ordered the electric badge on the side of the car?? We did and love it!

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
We ordered ours without the badge. I’ve always liked the uncluttered look on the rear. However, I’m thinking the ‘electric’ logo on the doors would be a nice touch. I’ll need to convince the dealer to add them on..

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
We ordered ours without. Prefer the look and for me the worst part of any badge especially text style badges is the dirt between the letter. It’s a PIA to clean properly! Happy that the PORSCHE is now inside the light bar as opposed to exposed to the elements.

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Who ordered the electric badge on the side of the car?? We did and love it!
I ordered without the electric badge but added it after (from Suncoast Parts). I went with glossy black logo for my Jet Black Metallic car. So it is a subtle but nice addition.

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Exactly, on my A7, before I drove the car off the dealer, I asked the lady to remove the ugly text on the back.
Nice! I have an A7 too…wish it was debadged. ??‍♂One of the great things about Porsche customizations is the option to go stealth.

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you go with our without the model badge on the back? Comment what type of CT you ordered.
I debadged my 4s…a benefit of Porsches options. I also went with black Porsche option in the back..very stealth…even hard to read the Porsche in the back. I bought the “electric” badging in gloss black from Suncoast and thought I’d put them on…now I doubt it and may be selling them here soon enough…

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We ordered ours without the badge. I’ve always liked the uncluttered look on the rear. However, I’m thinking the ‘electric’ logo on the doors would be a nice touch. I’ll need to convince the dealer to add them on..
I bought gloss black ones from Suncoast but now not sure I’ll put them on…I’m on the fence. May be selling them here shortly…

VOLT4GE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S has the badge, because I bought it off of the dealer,s showroom floor. When I order my next Porsche, I will delete the badging. Slightly more stealthy ?
It’s easy to remove, if you’d prefer that cleaner look with this one.

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
I ordered without the electric badge but added it after (from Suncoast Parts). I went with glossy black logo for my Jet Black Metallic car. So it is a subtle but nice addition.
It’s pretty expensive though for what it is. $120 each in black, and you need two. That’s $240 if I remember correctly.
Sponsored