Porsche charging card

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Haven't been able to use either the app or the Porsche RFID card at Shell for months - a bit of a deal breaker since the standard rate there is now 85p/kWh.
I don’t use shell chargers. But I use the Shell Recharge card at 22 Kw chargers.
Sponsored

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Ionity is not well spread in Belgium, as example around Brussels only on North side, nothing on South.
I know. But you need the fast chargers out of your region. If I am traveling abroad I look if I can use Ionity as a charge stop. If not available I choose something else.

I rarely have to use a fast charger in Belgium. I usually charge at home.

OP
OP
Rusk

Rusk

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT4S
Country flag
It just arrived today in the post! Hopefully I'll make use of it as there are a couple of the Ionity super uber chargers on my route to the office (2.5hr drive).

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
It just arrived today in the post! Hopefully I'll make use of it as there are a couple of the Ionity super uber chargers on my route to the office (2.5hr drive).
Cool. Mine arrived on New Years Eve. The accompanying letter was dated 15/12 a day after I did the activation online. So took around 2 weeks.

You can also expect to get Porsche Assistance card and certificate in the next week or so if not already.
Sponsored