Taycan charging card

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
We just need 4 more: Galway, Cork, Kerry and Waterford and we'd be covered.
i think Kilbeggan (Athlone) is their best gesture towards the direction of Galway/west and I’d a mighty tense time with my Taycan charging in Bandon and Killarney each for 90mins+ to secure a journey from Ardmore Waterford to Kinsale - Bantry - Kenmare and then Killarney via Limerick home via Kilbeggan - a few more wouldn’t go astray! These ESB ring road type locations don’t provide much of a view for 90mins drinking takeaway coffee and eating choc + crisps!
Sponsored

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
i think Kilbeggan (Athlone) is their best gesture towards the direction of Galway/west and I’d a mighty tense time with my Taycan charging in Bandon and Killarney each for 90mins+ to secure a journey from Ardmore Waterford to Kinsale - Bantry - Kenmare and then Killarney via Limerick home via Kilbeggan - a few more wouldn’t go astray! These ESB ring road type locations don’t provide much of a view for 90mins drinking takeaway coffee and eating choc + crisps!
West Cork/Kerry is defo a "fast charging" black spot.

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
West Cork/Kerry is defo a "fast charging" black spot.
Flip me ... I should have rapped a few doors in Kilgarvan to alert the Healy-Rea lads as I passed through
Sponsored