First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Can anybody help with the following:

I have finally been able to log-on to Connect in the car but…

1. The PCM/car is not remembering any of my settings such as: recup (always off - I want auto) electric sound (always off), ambient lighting (always white). I have to select what I want each drive. This cannot be right, can it?

2. It starts on some weird sub-menu screen - certainly not the home screen.

3. The sync button for climate is not working at all (won’t go into sync mode and reduce the controls to just the two). This worked fine when I was logged in as guest!

4. Every time I plug the phone in, it recognises it as a new phone for ApplePlay etc. Didn’t do this either when logged as guest!

Are there gremlins in my machine or am I missing something?

Thanks!
For 1. above, these are the standard settings each time you power on apart from ambient lighting.

If you have Sports Chrono then Sport sound is enabled automatically if configured in Individual mode or Sport Plus is selected otherwise default mode is off.

Regen should be off by default - more efficient. When in Sport / Sport Plus mode it is enabled by default and disabled when in Range mode.

Sync issue I saw recently in a CT demo and it took several attempts at touching the button before it activated.

For the rest I think your Connect ID still isn't setup correctly - these settings are stored with your ID in the Cloud.

Give it 24 hrs and try again.

Does everything on My Porsche web site look correct?

Last edited:

nycebo

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes E450 Wagon
Country flag
If I had that! Never used it on previous cars so did not order this time
Nor I!

The trick is to hold down the recuperation button on the steering wheel for almost 1 second and it will switch to automatic for you. Not too much trouble to do each time you get in the car and certainly no more than spinning the sport synchro knob to I or S+. Indeed, I just think about it like "downshifting". ?
Sponsored