OP
Mr. 2021 Taycan

Mr. 2021 Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Please send a screen shot after you tap the pre-heat/cool icon.
Sponsored

JohnnyCage

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Porsche Connect Service Cost is $319 in the US IMG_4451

No subscription at the moment and can confirm this works. Almost all other features are no longer working without the subscription.
For the record it’s the latest updated Porsche App.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
If I dont pay for this service, does it mean I can't monitor the tracker that I have paid for ??
[/QUOTE]
Thats a good question. May just be old school telephone call only if there's an alarm.

I think the bit i'd miss is checking on the charging / battery level. However, i wonder if you could still see battery level etc via apps of smart charging services (ovo charge anytime / octopus intelligent). Big issue would be if they stopped working altogether because they also communicate with the car via same servers....

Kbmore22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, BMW 335i, Lexus LX570
Country flag
IMG_4451.png

No subscription at the moment and can confirm this works. Almost all other features are no longer working without the subscription.
For the record it’s the latest updated Porsche App.
Thanks for confirming this works with the upgraded app as well. Gives me confidence to get the latest without losing the preheat/cool feature.

OP
OP
Mr. 2021 Taycan

Mr. 2021 Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The Porsche iPhone app does nothing if you do not have an active (paid for) Porsche Connect subscription.

Kbmore22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, BMW 335i, Lexus LX570
Country flag
Anyone start getting this error with preheat/precool? It’s been working without Porsche connect until a couple weeks ago.

Porsche Taycan Porsche Connect Service Cost is $319 in the US F6A83D33-BD6A-47BE-908D-A84CE7E7DFF3

Caraholic

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F430, Cayman S, JKU
Country flag
Of course my subscription ended one week before a 700mile road trip. Really contemplating re upping. Mainly for the pre heat battery nav and looking at charge status when charging and away from car.

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Do we have any more data points on whether renewing Porsche Connect after the initial 3 years includes free EA charging for a 4th year? My renewal is coming up in June and I'm not sure just having use of the app is worth it (although not being able to check charge remotely sucks).
Sponsored