nav1

First Name
nav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jaguar
Country flag
Thanks to this thread I asked my dealer and he said... Oh yeah! Call this number.

So here you go 01327 855911 and they will search for you and your car and book you in.

And yes you do , mine is a company purchase (lease). I suspect most taycans are company purchases.
Wow thanks so much !
Sponsored

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks to this thread I asked my dealer and he said... Oh yeah! Call this number.

So here you go 01327 855911 and they will search for you and your car and book you in.

And yes you do , mine is a company purchase (lease). I suspect most taycans are company purchases.
I rang my dealer today and he says they are backlogged and will contact them to check for me. Hopefully this means it is in process. I’ll give it a week and then call this number. Thank you. And thank you @Norfolkporsche

Annalore

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Audi A7
Country flag
Anyone buying a new Porsche car in the UK should be offered a session at the Porsche Experience Centre at Silverstone. Quite often, the OPC forget to process this, so I’d call your salesman and explain that you have not received your invitation. He should contact Silverstone and you should receive a letter from them offering available dates after that.

Annalore

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Audi A7
Country flag
Hi NP
Going there in August, are Covid restrictions still applied and do you get much freedom on the track?

OP
OP
Norfolkporsche

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Hi NP
Going there in August, are Covid restrictions still applied and do you get much freedom on the track?
Hi Mick. COVID restrictions were in place at the end of May. You don’t get huge freedom on the track as you follow the instructor, so they set the pace. That said I never felt they were driving slowly! Hopefully the centre will be back to normal in August. Have fun!

igad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
all sold waiting for a Taycan!
Country flag
I'm booked in Aug too.

Quick tip, stay away from booking in July as due to the Grand Prix, some of the track is unavailable so you won't get the full experience. Get June or from late July.
Sponsored