Porsche server down? Taycan no longer communicating via app?

kurand

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, Lotus Elise S1
Country flag
They certainly changed something significant in the iOS app with the latest update because it popped up a message saying it was doing a local database migration. When it asked me to log in, it then seemed to do some shonky WebKit web page redirection to a Porsche server which proceeded to reject my credentials. I killed the app, waited 5 minutes and started it again with login succeeding this time. Seems to working ok now apart from the occasional rear windows open problem.
Sponsored

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Irritating that this issue is still occurring. 😑

Porsche Taycan Porsche server down? Taycan no longer communicating via app? Screenshot_20230604_223101_My Porsche

Porsche Taycan Porsche server down? Taycan no longer communicating via app? Screenshot_20230604_223115_My Porsche

Porsche Taycan Porsche server down? Taycan no longer communicating via app? Screenshot_20230604_223133_My Porsche

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Please to report it is working again this morning 😀

Daniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Since last Friday, no more communication with the server, no more apple music or weather.
Sunday, in the PCM settings, I activated the private mode then deactivated the private mode and everything is back to normal.
I had not experienced this kind of problem for a long time but it came back ....

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Since last Friday, no more communication with the server, no more apple music or weather.
Sunday, in the PCM settings, I activated the private mode then deactivated the private mode and everything is back to normal.
I had not experienced this kind of problem for a long time but it came back ....
Useful tip for the future 👌

Tomato

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Is it down for anyone else in the US? Car shows no LTE icon but 2 opposing arrows with a diagonal line the last 3 days but esim status shows 4 bars on Verizon.
Sponsored